FlippinSkippin

Pitsterpro xtr 250 t4 wiring

Does anyone have an American print for this bike. The Chinese print sucks and I am clearly missing the wires for my spark module.

thanks

So, you have the CDI, but no wires are connected?  Have you looked at a crf230f diagram?  What print are you looking at that sucks?

• Like 1

On 6/8/2021 at 8:01 PM, FlippinSkippin said:

Does anyone have an American print for this bike. The Chinese print sucks and I am clearly missing the wires for my spark module.

thanks

don't these things have the same wiring harness as the 125's ? 

2 hours ago, Jiashen Song said:

Honestly I have no clue but I will try and look into it. O had an electrical fire and now trying to put back together and ride 😕

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, FlippinSkippin said:

Honestly I have no clue but I will try and look into it. O had an electrical fire and now trying to put back together and ride 😕

Is the cdi a 5 pin or 6 pin. Or from your stator is there 5 wires coming out of it ? If so is it red/black, blue/white, green, (one yellow and a white ) or ( 2 yellow )?

Edited by Jiashen Song

14 hours ago, Jiashen Song said:

The T4 has the crf230f clone engine.  Different from the horizontal engines.

• Like 1

If your bike has the air cooled engine, I'm thinking that fella was built by Kayo.  If this is the case, the Kayo T4 might be the same.  I've got a copy of the 2020/21 wiring diagram somewhere I'll have to dig up.....  Now, with that said, I have no clue if it is the same for the older bikes, or even if it is close at all to yours.  But if Kayo did build your bike, it may be able to help you.  I'll dig around this evening for it......

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Irwin M. Fletcher said:

If your bike has the air cooled engine, I'm thinking that fella was built by Kayo.  If this is the case, the Kayo T4 might be the same.  I've got a copy of the 2020/21 wiring diagram somewhere I'll have to dig up.....  Now, with that said, I have no clue if it is the same for the older bikes, or even if it is close at all to yours.  But if Kayo did build your bike, it may be able to help you.  I'll dig around this evening for it......

Mine is a 2019. The kayo diagram is on the pitster site too in Chinese. The connectors make it tough because they aren’t clear. I ended up needing a new harness anyways but I am going to try to reverse engineer a diagram. Thanks for the input and if you find yours I’d still appreciate it.

thank you,

Flip

• Like 1

On 6/10/2021 at 8:10 AM, chadzu said:

So, you have the CDI, but no wires are connected?  Have you looked at a crf230f diagram?  What print are you looking at that sucks?

Had electrical fire that burnt all the wiring on the chassis so it was a mesa ended up getting a new harness. Looks like all the wires cooked under the fuel tank….

1 hour ago, FlippinSkippin said:

Mine is a 2019. The kayo diagram is on the pitster site too in Chinese. The connectors make it tough because they aren’t clear. I ended up needing a new harness anyways but I am going to try to reverse engineer a diagram. Thanks for the input and if you find yours I’d still appreciate it.

thank you,

Flip

I found it, it's actually the factory service manual for the 2020 Kayo T4.  Now with that said, the whole thing is a pdf file.....  Can it be posted here??  I'm not too savvy on a PC, plus is there any legalities?    Sorry for the dumb questions.......

1 hour ago, Irwin M. Fletcher said:

I found it, it's actually the factory service manual for the 2020 Kayo T4.  Now with that said, the whole thing is a pdf file.....  Can it be posted here??  I'm not too savvy on a PC, plus is there any legalities?    Sorry for the dumb questions.......

I don’t know the answer to either of the questions honestly. Hopefully someone else will be able to assist us.