2004 YFZ 450 hanging idle?

I have a 2004 YFZ 450. The idle was hanging but when I turned the throttle position sensor left the hanging idle went away. Since I turn the TPS down it would not idle even when it was warm. If I turn the TPS right then it will idle great but it then has a bad hanging idle. Does anyone know how to make the hanging idle go away and still have it idle fine? There is no baffle in the exhaust I don't know if that has anything to do with it. 

Any help would be great!

okay first off you need a multimeter.  You adjust the tps with the multimeter.  set it on dc volts and put it at say 64.  Also, inside the carb the slide has a flat piece with an oring holding it in place, those fail.  Check that I just had one with that problem.  Do you have an adjustable fuel screw? If so lean it out a little bit at a time.  IF you dont have one get one. I like the flexible r and d. Is your quad jetted correctly.  These yammy carbs with that stupid tors crap can be a handfull. Let me know well get it fixed!

Ryan

Oh you can download the yammy serice manual for free on the internet.

Thanks for replying!

The quad will back fire once I let off the gas so I was thinking that my jets could be off. So I checked my jet sizes and the main jet is a 165 and it is supposed to be a 168 because the baffle is out. My pilot jet didn't have any numbers on it. I have the correct size jets coming in the mail I'll let you know if it makes a difference.

The thing that I turned might not have been the TPS because I was able to turn it by hand. The thing I turned is located one the left side of the carb near the bottom. 

that is the idle.  Is your tors intact? the clip on the needle right in the middle fuel screw 1 3/4 out