Just bled the clutch line because it was wanting to grab a little bit in gear but it’s still having the same issue just not as bad but it’s still really noticeable. Anyone with the same issue and have a solution? I have a 2019 tc 125.

On 6/25/2021 at 8:17 PM, Hunter Wiskow 37 said:

Just bled the clutch line because it was wanting to grab a little bit in gear but it’s still having the same issue just not as bad but it’s still really noticeable. Anyone with the same issue and have a solution? I have a 2019 tc 125.

On most clutches, that can be a notched basket.  The tabs on the wear plates chew up the slots in the clutch basket.  I've heard KTM uses steel instead of aluminum there so it may not be applicable.  I've not had the clutch apart yet to see how it's constructed.  So depending on how your clutch basket is made, that might be the problem.

On 6/26/2021 at 4:17 AM, Hunter Wiskow 37 said:

Different oils can make a difference in this

On 6/25/2021 at 11:17 PM, Hunter Wiskow 37 said:

Pull the rubber cover and look in the plunger area of the master cylinder. If it is anyway wet your seals are going. Very common with Magura clutch systems. If this is the case replace with a Brembo master from a 2019+xc bikes!