Kennedy Meadows 17,18,19 July 2021 or Kern River

Planning on camping Saturday, Sunday night and leave Monday either FC, Bonita or Troy. Is over flow closed still?? Down to hit whatever trails, i have a map too ?. Even down to camp near Lake Isabelle (without giving to much away) and ride near a stream…?Anyways let me know. This will be my first trip in two years being away from arduous duty. I’m home now and looking to seriously get some trail riding in. Just a quick bio on me I did as many D37 h&h/scramble races as I could before summer break so it’s not like I been sitting on my a** all year like a chump.

Edited by Any ST will do

I think I'm in for this......either KM or the secret stream place ?.......or perhaps camping at GreenHorn.

There may be a few of us heading up to KM next weekend but I expect this trip to crumble.

• Like 1

Still on ? Might be getting joined by Rawly and three and a half men ( Charlie , Allan , Jake , and the Snake )  maybe even a real Allan ( TT Rider ) if he takes the bait that I just threw out here. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, E. Norma Stick said:

I run my generator at 4am so others know i'm having coffee without them.

This guy said the batteries were dead in his todlers sound machine so he ran the generator to keep the sound machine going. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

• Helpful 1
  • Angry 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, T.T. Rider said:

This guy said the batteries were dead in his todlers sound machine so he ran the generator to keep the sound machine going. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

My daughter runs one of those sound machines for her oldest.  Says he can’t sleep without it.  Wonder how we all made it through childhood without a white noise machine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gflo said:

My daughter runs one of those sound machines for her oldest.  Says he can’t sleep without it.  Wonder how we all made it through childhood without a white noise machine.

Spent more time outside burning energy. With all the unused energy kids today have they need help overcoming the hurdle of falling asleep.

• Like 2