Yamaha & "How Do You Like Me Now!"

All the crap over the years sent Yamaha's way about their big bore reverse head offering.....and with the right team and rider they are just kicking tail! Guess either bike wasn't the issue.....or the teams were off the mark. Star seems to make chicken soup out of chicken chit......OR maybe the bike was good all long. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, weimedog said:

All the crap over the years sent Yamaha's way about their big bore reverse head offering.....and with the right team and rider they are just kicking tail! Guess either bike wasn't the issue.....or the teams were off the mark. Star seems to make chicken soup out of chicken chit......OR maybe the bike was good all long. 

Never heard anything bad about the reverse head. There's a guy named @mog that swares by the Yamaha 450. Best bikes he's ever ridden. He sold all his KTMs to get a yz450 and 250f. 

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

A full decade of failure, what a success story! 

Nah brother you are looking at this all wrong

What is that movie with Julia Roberts where she was a hooker and some rich guy cleaned her up?

That is our baby! Just needed the right team to come along and make her blossom!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, jz125 said:

My 09!! 

I wanted to feel a part of the conversation. To be part of the Revenge of the Yamatards!!

8AAB348C-11CF-4CCF-AFD5-F9CB0777D49C.jpeg

not sure about the bike, but your pedicure and toe rings look awesome,  and that night gown looks comfy

Edited by daled
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, daled said:

not sure about the bike, but your pedicure and toe rings look awesome,  and that night gound looks comfy

Alpine stars baby! That’s how I kept my feet lookin like that!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, jz125 said:

My 09!! 

I wanted to feel a part of the conversation. To be part of the Revenge of the Yamatards!!

8AAB348C-11CF-4CCF-AFD5-F9CB0777D49C.jpeg

Now there is the last of the good YZ's till this year , Didn't Josh Grant win Redbud like what 12 years ago on one ?  

• Helpful 1