Well you guys asked and Moto Cinch is answering!!!

This group buy will be run from 7-11-21 through 8-11-21 and is for TT members only. 

The buy is for Moto Cinch MX dirt bike model only and the discount is 30% (yes… $54 off making them $125).

Moto Cinch is offering a group buy discount for the first 50 orders.  The discount will be shared with confirmed participants so DO NOT POST it publicly or share the code. This is a discount code used during ordering and will only be able to be used once. If you share the code, post, or try and use multiple times your discount will be disqualified. I'll be sending PMs to everyone who is participating with the code when we reach the first 25.

Post to this thread any questions and many sets you want!

See Moto Cinch products at www.motocinch.com

Ordering and shipping will be through the motocinch website.  

Retail Pricing:
-Moto Cinch MX: $179.95

FB693099-2D8B-4261-A519-3647252770B0.png

50689E4B-E00F-4FFD-86BA-DA46A53FBFBD.jpeg

A904A346-8467-424A-B688-30006748C4CE.png

54EF2171-73D3-4C72-820E-7FEDFAF4B710.jpeg

E89EFAA6-0709-431F-B254-9388915A4E50.jpeg

E19B9F5A-9E33-4B56-9B57-FB35839D0A58.jpeg

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm looking at these for my 3-bike Kendon trailer.  Would they work for, say, hauling some different-length bikes in the same trailer position using your optional L-track, oriented front to back, one L-track strip on each side of each bike?  If so, any tips on mounting the L-tracks to the Kendon trailer?  Or other advice?  I'd love to get three Moto Cinch sets and to be able to save so much time loading and unloading the three bikes---not to mention saving wear and tear on my old joints and connective tissue!

Edited by BSAVictor

Lol… thats why we make them.  

Definitely great for different length bikes.  Haven’t tried the one strip on each side but I think it will work if you look at the setup in these pics.  The bikes are loaded alternating front to rear and the single points are close to being in line.  You would just have the bikes 2-3 inches closer together.

Might depend on the bikes, looks like the exhaust on these Hondas will be close.  The single points are easy to install, are you just looking for an easier install or do you need to squeeze the bikes in a few more inches than this? 

C46D420B-153E-474A-9BD0-2841DFC9EA01.jpeg

C1B60699-1790-483B-BDD4-DE3C64ACF0A8.jpeg

5BC431C9-35D4-4967-B9D0-E4AE334DE934.jpeg

F44681EC-5DFF-4FAC-9615-F00CF599A35D.jpeg

1F240FAC-12A7-4CD7-B661-02A3DF3B1F9E.jpeg

FB357863-1376-4EB2-911C-26820D630D73.jpeg

365ED358-238D-4C36-BD04-E2E4294CBDBF.jpeg

9E6F2C14-AA3F-48D4-BE85-7DDC8AF4B416.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Thanks for your response!  I'd be looking to be able to mount my two different-length bikes in any of the three track/rail/chock positions of the Kendon three-dirt-bike trailer.  I guess I'd load each bike on the trailer to mark its particular Moto Cinch mounting point for each of the three track/rail/chock positions and then determine which length of L-channel I'd need to accommodate both bike lengths.  The floor of my trailer is a heavy-gauge sort of ("expanded"?) steel mesh, so I guess I'd drill through that to attach the L-channel to a suitable backing plate underneath the mesh.  The three bikes loaded on the trailer are mounted pretty close together, all facing to the front, but with the center bike forward from the outside two bikes.  You can see the relative bike positioning for my trailer on the kendonusa.com website.  I'm wondering, then, if I could get away with using only a total of four L-channels to secure three bikes (one channel on the outer side of each outside bike, and one channel between each outside bike and the center bike), or if I'd need six L-channels, with two for each of the three bikes (Would there be too much force/torque applied to such a channel that shares the anchoring of two bikes?  Would it be too much of an angle for the Moto Cinch from each bike to attach to an L-channel mounted between two bikes?) Other issues?

Edited by BSAVictor

The angle is not recommended but I have see it done a lot and never heard of an issue. The trailer below is an example. If two bikes are attached to one track just make sure to put a screw and nut through all the holes in the track and it will be fine. 

195EE161-B024-4D7C-90F9-8634A9225744.jpeg

Posted (edited)

On paper at least, this tie-down system seems like such a no-brainer---young-uns seem like they are in such a fizz to get riding and then to go back home, and older guys like me need to focus their energy on riding instead of strapping/unstrapping/strapping/unstrapping 12 straps for three bikes---a total of 48 strapping tasks, not including untangling straps, re-adjusting straps, and securing loose strap ends (that's what it takes you know each time you go riding and come back when you're hauling using straps---think about it)---vs. the simpler, faster, more-direct, less-cluttered Moto Cinch operation.

I'm looking forward to installing, using, reporting back on Moto Cinch, AND RIDING!!!

Edited by BSAVictor
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, BSAVictor said:

On paper at least, this tie-down system seems like such a no-brainer---young-uns seem like they are in such a fizz to get riding and then to go back home, and older guys like me need to focus their energy on riding instead of strapping/unstrapping/strapping/unstrapping 12 straps for three bikes---a total of 48 strapping tasks, not including untangling straps, re-adjusting straps, and securing loose strap ends (that's what it takes you know each time you go riding and come back when you're hauling using straps---think about it)---vs. the simpler, faster, more-direct, less-cluttered Moto Cinch operation.

I'm looking forward to installing, using, reporting back on Moto Cinch, AND RIDING!!!

Well said…. The average moto cinch user has more money than time or just hates dealing with straps.  Certainly not for everyone but great for those of us with the need for less hassle in life! 

27 minutes ago, Moto Cinch said:

Well said…. The average moto cinch user has more money than time or just hates dealing with straps.  Certainly not for everyone but great for those of us with the need for less hassle in life! 

Squared Away and SECURE, Sarge!

• Like 1

Just put my order in for 2 sets. Can't wait to get them installed in my trailer! I'll post up pics and a review of install and use after I get them and try them out. 

Just a note.  In preparing to install my Moto Cinches, I read the FAQs and Blog postings on the motocinch.com website.  Lotsa questions answered and install/use tips there.  Tracking says my delivery due tomorrow.

Posted (edited)

Received my three sets of Moto Cinch plus optional L-channel today.  All was well-packed and seems in good order.  Read through instructions and they are clear and make sense.  Will install next week when I have an open space in my condo garage.  I plan on at least one trip to hardware store, but will recon install fitment first to see if any extras look necessary.

Edited by BSAVictor
  • Like 1

Do you guys make an adapter to make them work with E track?

We have a design that will convert the L-Track to E-track, but we have not had time to start production yet. You will be able to purchase the E-Track accessory to swap out the L-Track on the current version or you can buy the set with E-Track installed.  It will likely be 4th qtr before we have them in stock.  

• Like 1

Got mine in the mail today! I'm planning on installing them in the next few days.

I'll post up some pics of the finished product.