Official 2021 Washougal smack talk thread

2 minutes ago, mxaniac said:

Tomac and JMart are going to win 

I haven't been there in about 35 years, and don't remember much.  If I decide to go on Saturday, how early do I have to start heading in with the long wait on the road?  Can you bring an ice chest or anything?  Can I bring a laser to help Tomac on the start?

Friday night is best.  I’ve been in that line for multiple hours several times.

Find someone’s yard to camp on the night before near the track if you can. 

1 hour ago, mxaniac said:

I haven't been there in about 35 years, and don't remember much.  If I decide to go on Saturday, how early do I have to start heading in with the long wait on the road?  Can you bring an ice chest or anything?  Can I bring a laser to help Tomac on the start?

Pm Numbers 

• Helpful 1

I think It's finally going to be RJ's time in the 250 class, he's always done well there.
Not even gonna try pick 2nd and 3rd. I'm Aussie, so should be obvious who I hope finishes in at least those 2 positions.

450's ....... Cooper Webb seems to like the track. AC does, but, he might not even be there. Ummmmm, I'm gonna go with Bam Bam.
Tomac and DF for the podium.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mxaniac said:

Cougar, lets go, I have an extra ticket unless numbers has found a use for it with his son. If he hasn't then it's yours free of charge. Numbers is picking me up and taking me in, I'm riding up there, I leave on Wednesday. 

Edit: Just checked and he doesn't have a use for the ticket so you got a free one. Let's roll O'l Son!

Edited by KTMRider4Life
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 3

19 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Cougar, lets go, I have an extra ticket unless numbers has found a use for it with his son. If he hasn't then it's yours free of charge. Numbers is picking me up and taking me in, I'm riding up there, I leave on Wednesday. 

Edit: Just checked and he doesn't have a use for the ticket so you got a free one. Let's roll O'l Son!

Awesome, I don't care what Numbers said about you, you're alright!  LMAO  He's going to get a group text started with us.

• Helpful 1

On 7/19/2021 at 9:52 PM, Drop-Bear said:

I think It's finally going to be RJ's time in the 250 class, he's always done well there.
Not even gonna try pick 2nd and 3rd. I'm Aussie, so should be obvious who I hope finishes in at least those 2 positions.

450's ....... Cooper Webb seems to like the track. AC does, but, he might not even be there. Ummmmm, I'm gonna go with Bam Bam.
Tomac and DF for the podium.

I like what you're dropping....  Bear

• Haha 2

On 7/19/2021 at 8:27 PM, ah665 said:

It feels like Tomac is about to have a dominant day, so that is my pick. I also feel like Jmart may have started to catch fire.

I can get some air horns at work.....hhhmmmm top of horse power hill first lap freeway of speed and air horns, maybe. 

• Like 4
  • Helpful 1

4 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

I can get some air horns at work.....hhhmmmm top of horse power hill first lap freeway of speed and air horns, maybe. 

KTM4Life is on the road 

You guys are going to seriously have a good weekend I am jealous 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, jz125 said:

KTM4Life is on the road 

Georgia has allot of good tracks around the area. I never went to any while I was in Alabama but I should have. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jz125 said:

KTM4Life is on the road 

I'm looking forward to it, unfortunately I rolled my ankle real bad last week and it isn't improving like it should.  I suspect all the screws and hardware in it tore things up pretty good.  Those guys are going to be running around watching the action while I try and catch up and miss everything but the fat chick in a thong.

• Haha 4