WP Have a Fix Fork The Air Fork

2 minutes ago, Oregon Comrade said:

"Only" $1300....where do you see $2k?

I guess it's good option between CV's and Stock forks?

I'm in Australia, I'm just going off what the XPLOR carts where.... they're $2000 plus springs and install.

Very very good option, id bet they perform better then cones.

1 hour ago, chelder said:

You're definitely in the minority! i have never fitted KYB cartridges to a set of air forks and not had the customer feel a massive improvement. 

I've done the sss carts , complete SSS  forks, psf1 forks ,hybrid fork , the STD 21 GG 125 with the trampoline valve  is plenty good against any of them 

Edited by mog
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, mog said:

I've done the sss carts , complete SSS  forks, psf1 forks ,hybrid fork , the STD 21 GG 125 with the trampoline valve  is plenty good against any of them 

Fixed it for you.

I've done the sss carts , complete SSS  forks, psf1 forks ,hybrid fork , the STD 21 GG 125 with the trampoline valve  is plenty good against any of them in my opinion.

2 hours ago, chelder said:

Fixed it for you.

I've done the sss carts , complete SSS  forks, psf1 forks ,hybrid fork , the STD 21 GG 125 with the trampoline valve  is plenty good against any of them in my opinion.

Mxa seems to agree with mog and so do I 

5 minutes ago, jjy130 said:

Mxa seems to agree with mog and so do I 

1 minute ago, Bryan II said:

I have no complaints with the AER on my 350XCF either. Sand whoops, oak and palmetto roots and loamy mx tracks. The only thing holding me back is me.

I will agree that the 21 on AER48 is excellent as far as the air fork goes but customer feedback is that the cartridges are still a massive improvement, lately been doing a lot of Dal Soggios but also the KYB kits are great.

Still do a lot of valving of the standard stuff with very very good results.

• Like 1

The AER forks when setup are pretty amazing, I've had customers choose them over the CV forks riding back to back. New customers all set to convert to a spring or aftermarket cartridge ride a valved and setup AER and are blown away and choose the AER. Stock 21 AER forks are decent but there is still quite a bit of gains to be had!

• Like 1

On 7/21/2021 at 8:23 PM, Bryan II said:

Mine is a 19. The bike will go faster than I'm capable of riding it and it rides wonderfully. I'd personally not spend my $$ on a conversion. To each his own.

YouTube or Facebook might ban your account for "misinformation" like that.  ?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

It's a leaf spring type instead of a coil spring, that's part of the midvalve, correct?

The coil spring is just to return the shim stack to the piston but yes it does have a leaf spring type setup it basically bends two ways ,the main shim stack  bends one way and then the a secondary shim stack bends to allow the whole of the first start to move further

• Like 1