CAIROLI ANOTHER TITLE ?

Tg is the best crasher I have ever seen ,he got up before he finished sliding ,how he was not injured I have no clue 

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 3

Cairoli is a beast and one of a kind. I hope what he is doing shows some of the top ama riders that you can continue to be competitive and successful well into your thirties if you have the drive and dedication.  

I hate to see so many top riders here retire when they seem to have wins left in the tank. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, miller388 said:

Cairoli is a beast and one of a kind. I hope what he is doing shows some of the top ama riders that you can continue to be competitive and successful well into your thirties if you have the drive and dedication.  

I hate to see so many top riders here retire when they seem to have wins left in the tank. 

The AMA/FELD is what does our racers in. The season is too long.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NYMXer said:

Are the Euro KTM's different from the US versions? They seem to be doing well overseas

They have 3 frames to choose from designed for the conditions. 

6 minutes ago, GBow521 said:

It will be his last year to win one on a KTM, him and Prado are changing colors. 

to a KTM of a different color ?   sales of the white or red KTM's must be lagging,,,,,what color is the new line ?

Edited by Budlite

17 hours ago, miller388 said:

Yeah all that but 222 doesn't race SX.

Dungey makes your point though.

1 hour ago, NYMXer said:

Are the Euro KTM's different from the US versions? They seem to be doing well overseas

Full works bikes.

6 minutes ago, Momus said:

Full works bikes.

When we went with the "production rule" I was not happy, but now, I like it but still think a Pro's bike is nothing like a production bike anyway. Closer but let's say "semi works" of highly improved

• Like 1

I didn't even make two laps on a real sand track before my 350 tucked the front end going down a straightaway just before I hit a jump.  First and last time I've ridden it on a beach sand track.  I much prefer the quick steering of KTM's but there is no way Herlings etc. could go that  fast in sand without slacker geometry.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, miller388 said:

The fact that AC 222 only races MX is the reason he has lasted as long.  The AMA riders don't have a real break, lets be honest. That being said, AC is a beast!  I hope he wins!  I think once our guys win a title or the risk/reward isn't there, no point for them to race anymore.