Opinion required-kyb or wp xact?

A bit of back story:

I have a 16’ KTM 350xcf and got the suspension redone by Pro Action, including fork conversion to KYB and revalved/resprung both fork and shock to my weight (220lb intermediate). I’ve only had a few hours on it all before the engine blew up and has been in the shop since. Since then I bought a 21’ 300XC (stock suspension). Recently learned that the 350 suspension will swap over to the 300. In your opinion, would you do this or do you think new technology air suspension is better than the KYB revalved and sprung to weight? I plan on trying it out, but looking for opinions regardless. I know the ktm shock has had improvements since 2016 but stock 21 is still soft for me. The 300 suspension isn’t bad by any means, still don’t know if I like the air forks, they definitely feel different. I mainly race Harescrambles but spend a bit of time on the track. Thanks!

43 minutes ago, NotrubNevets said:

A bit of back story:

I have a 16’ KTM 350xcf and got the suspension redone by Pro Action, including fork conversion to KYB and revalved/resprung both fork and shock to my weight (220lb intermediate). I’ve only had a few hours on it all before the engine blew up and has been in the shop since. Since then I bought a 21’ 300XC (stock suspension). Recently learned that the 350 suspension will swap over to the 300. In your opinion, would you do this or do you think new technology air suspension is better than the KYB revalved and sprung to weight? I plan on trying it out, but looking for opinions regardless. I know the ktm shock has had improvements since 2016 but stock 21 is still soft for me. The 300 suspension isn’t bad by any means, still don’t know if I like the air forks, they definitely feel different. I mainly race Harescrambles but spend a bit of time on the track. Thanks!

Definitely move it over, maybe drop a spring rate or two if needed.