Now what are we gonna do

Do we just talk shit about nothing until supercross starts? 
Man I like having a topic to tell you you’re wrong about. ???

KTm’s Honda’s Yammerdogs all suck. Unadilla is not a tough track and Reed never would have won a championship if Stew and Ricky didnt throw him a bone. Even Democrats know Joe Biden sucks. 

Only one of those statements is true. 

Glad Jett won and impressed with DF charging so hard when he didn’t have to. Next year should be good. I predict 2022 is KR’s last year and he may not do the Nationals. 

• Like 4

Usually i just skip sx almost entirely. There are plenty seaons of 250 mx class on youtube to watch for me. I never watch them much during the season. And there is plenty of gncc too. Enough to watch during winter time.

Edited by deanevo
  • Like 1

Well,normally the end of the month would bring out the European contingent to swing around their peepees over TEAM USA getting beat at MXoN,followed by the “purists” swinging around theirs in October,while preaching about what a waste of gas Monster Cup and Straight Rhythm are. Things would devolve from there to the usual KTM vs Yamaha brand wars until December when guys begin to “hear” that so and so has been fire at the practice track. Late December brings out predictions and usually a bet or two amongst the regulars. I’m not sure how this year will go though. I don’t think any of the spectacle races are happening,and DF14 really threw a wrench in the “Yamahas YZ450f is an unridable pos” storyline that keeps people posting during the off season. Strange times indeed. 

• Like 4
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

Without MEC and MXON, it certainly puts us in a bit of a dead spot for topics. I guess with the new KTM debuting, we have that to look forward to soon. Also, still all of the team changes "official announcements." So it'll be cool to start seeing guys riding their new bikes. Plus, there is still plenty of good riding season left for us, so go enjoy your bike.

• Like 4
  • Helpful 1

4 hours ago, timmyp8823 said:

Well,normally the end of the month would bring out the European contingent to swing around their peepees over TEAM USA getting beat at MXoN,followed by the “purists” swinging around theirs in October,while preaching about what a waste of gas Monster Cup and Straight Rhythm are. Things would devolve from there to the usual KTM vs Yamaha brand wars until December when guys begin to “hear” that so and so has been fire at the practice track. Late December brings out predictions and usually a bet or two amongst the regulars. I’m not sure how this year will go though. I don’t think any of the spectacle races are happening,and DF14 really threw a wrench in the “Yamahas YZ450f is an unridable pos” storyline that keeps people posting during the off season. Strange times indeed. 

Don't forget Herlings has nothing to prove racing in the US and he'd have the SX title first year ?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Tell us about how much you hate hanging out in bath houses.

I really wasn’t a fan of bath houses, then the other guys here told me you give great skull to anybody that comes in. I was like wow skull from a dude, but they said you identify as woman so it’s ok. 
hey I just noticed that rash on your chin matches the one on my nuts. Coincidentally of course.

Edited by motojunkiedan
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, motojunkiedan said:

I really wasn’t a fan of bath houses, then the other guys here told me you give great skull to anybody that comes in. I was like wow skull from a dude, but they said you identify as woman so it’s ok. 
hey I just noticed that rash on your chin matches the one on my nuts. Coincidentally of course.

Its only ghey if your giving ?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, ah665 said:

Without MEC and MXON, it certainly puts us in a bit of a dead spot for topics. I guess with the new KTM debuting, we have that to look forward to soon. Also, still all of the team changes "official announcements." So it'll be cool to start seeing guys riding their new bikes. Plus, there is still plenty of good riding season left for us, so go enjoy your bike.

In the off season the "moto press" should step up and get some good interviews about some of the stuff they havent yet. How about tracking down Blake B and getting the 411 on WTH really happened from his perspective, for example.

Im sure there are other topics that would be interesting also. But IDK it might be impossible to get accurate info on some of those things, for one reason or another.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, motojunkiedan said:

image.png.eb6d274b2621527d166bc5687a5dd97e.png

• Haha 1