Latest IG post from Ping

38 minutes ago, jcross312 said:

Perfect place for those and yes its going to get interesting.  Personally I think its a bunch of bullshit but I've recently been vaccinated because my work is about to shut the doors on those who aren't.  More power to ya if you dont need employment but it's about to get very interesting soon. I know every state or federal employee will be required. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Perfect place for those and yes its going to get interesting.  Personally I think its a bunch of bullshit but I've recently been vaccinated because my work is about to shut the doors on those who aren't.  More power to ya if you dont need employment but it's about to get very interesting soon. I know every state or federal employee will be required. 

It's not even a vax. It's Gene therapy, and doesn't even work, except to make everyone little bots apparently

• Like 4

The more we give in and comply the worse it will get. 
what has complying got you so far?

15 days, then 6 feet, then masks, then the first shot, now another, boosters next year.

the vaccine mandate shouldn’t scare you, the government going down the road of mandatory medical procedures should be extremely concerning to all of us. 
just wait in 5-10 years when they mandate testosterone blockers for criminals.  
also why are we paying for this to happen to us? 

• Like 7
  • Helpful 1

20 minutes ago, jcross312 said:

It's not even a vax. It's Gene therapy, and doesn't even work, except to make everyone little bots apparently

Well.....im not gonna try and explain the to federal government why I'm not getting my shotz. I've got a family to support and in my situation I dont have many options. The easy and selfish thing would be cry daddy and sit in a corner.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 777654321 said:

Well.....im not gonna try and explain the to federal government why I'm not getting my shotz. I've got a family to support and in my situation I dont have many options. The easy and selfish thing would be cry daddy and sit in a corner.

I hear ya man. I didnt mean it as an attack. I'm just frustrated by the whole thing. I understand your predicament. Govt mandating children and teenagers getting this shit is ridiculous. Really, mandating anyone get it is ridiculous!

Just look at Austrailia to see what they really want. An entire population locked down waiting on permission to live

27 minutes ago, Bigfatredpig said:

The more we give in and comply the worse it will get. 
what has complying got you so far?

15 days, then 6 feet, then masks, then the first shot, now another, boosters next year.

the vaccine mandate shouldn’t scare you, the government going down the road of mandatory medical procedures should be extremely concerning to all of us. 
just wait in 5-10 years when they mandate testosterone blockers for criminals.  
also why are we paying for this to happen to us? 

Not mandatory at all.

If you want to participate safely in an advanced society you sign that social contract.

By years end the vast majority of your fellow citizens will have. #80%

Jabs don't hurt-like a mozzie bite big man.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Your a good news story. Honestly by how you post i image you living on a SHEEP farm up in the hills away from people.  Kids especially. 

You found the IG footage of Herlings swerving into Prado yet?

4 minutes ago, Momus said:

Not mandatory at all.

If you want to participate safely in an advanced society you sign that social contract.

By years end the vast majority of your fellow citizens will have. #80%

Jabs don't hurt-like a mozzie bite big man.

If only the body had a natural defense against something with a 99.98% chance of survival. 

Have you seen the recent study from the UK showing double vaxxed are twice as likely to die as the unvaxxed? India is showing similar results. Have you heard about the 200k deaths caused by adverse reactions to the 💉?

Advanced my ass. More like dystopian. I know of someone personally who's brother died one week after the savior shot

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, jcross312 said:

If only the body had a natural defense against something with a 99.98% chance of survival. 

Have you seen the recent study from the UK showing double vaxxed are twice as likely to die as the unvaxxed? India is showing similar results. Have you heard about the 200k deaths caused by adverse reactions to the 💉?

Advanced my ass. More like dystopian. I know of someone personally who's brother died one week after the savior shot

That’s a fully cucked individual you are conversing with. It’s hilarious he identifies as high society as well. 

• Like 3
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, jcross312 said:

A link to the UK study you mention and a copy of the death certificate and medical history of the dead brother is required. 

Otherwise you are talking things you made up.

• Like 3
  • Helpful 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Bigfatredpig said:

That’s a fully cucked individual you are conversing with.  

You know there is a funny irony in that statement.

In a few months you will likely be the cuck- and unable to, say, attend an SX event.

As the US moves towards a polio level of vaccination- it is about 93% of the populations 1 year olds as of 2020-the cucks will be those who believed the hyperventilating ant-vax or pro-liberty scare mongering and who find themselves ostracised because of their tribalism.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, jcross312 said:

“While a natural infection may induce maturation of antibodies with broader activity than a vaccine does—a natural infection can also kill you,” says Michel C. Nussenzweig, the Zanvil A. Cohn and Ralph M. Steinman professor and head of Rockefeller’s Laboratory of Molecular Immunology. “A vaccine won’t do that and, in fact, protects against the risk of serious illness or death from infection.”

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Momus said:

“While a natural infection may induce maturation of antibodies with broader activity than a vaccine does—a natural infection can also kill you,” says Michel C. Nussenzweig, the Zanvil A. Cohn and Ralph M. Steinman professor and head of Rockefeller’s Laboratory of Molecular Immunology. “A vaccine won’t do that and, in fact, protects against the risk of serious illness or death from infection.”

Why don’t you come talk shit in Salty with us and see how you make out😂

• Helpful 2

25 minutes ago, ckny said:

Why don’t you come talk shit in Salty with us and see how you make out😂

Why?

It's a waste of time. The thinking opponents have been through the stages and what's

left are the diehards and mentally challenged stuck at 2.

The rest are at 5.

Denial

Anger

Bargaining

Depression

5  Acceptance

The pro vax case has won convincingly as measured by jabs and confidence in the science.

Edited by Momus
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1