Latest IG post from Ping

13 hours ago, Imposing Will said:

My doctor is obligated to suggest the "vaccine", and he did. But having advised me through my bout with COVID, and having been my doctor for a decade...he was willing and able to answer my questions. He agreed with my decision to pass on the shot. Is he wrong?

This is what politics does.

Imagine yourself going to a doctor 5 years earlier, and you would ask these questions.

Hello doctor, there is a virus from a china-lab going around, that exists of virus genomes of bats, civet cats.and pangolins, and it's highly contagious for humans. There is a vaccin for it. Should i take that? Yes or no? I ask these questions cause i feel like i could be used as a guinea pig. No, no, not the virus itself of course, that is completely normal. I mean the vaccine..lol

Edited by deanevo
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, mog said:

I think you should fear it in direct proportion to the 3rd biggest killer in USA ,don't be more scared or less than that deserves 

But so far you have pointed out things to me that's the opposite of correct ,like the graph ,so my trust in your judgement is very low red 

You’re losing your mind bro. You realize everything was labeled a covid death if they got tested positive, right? 70 year old men on their last breath with cancer passes-covid. Not the cancer he had been fighting. Everyone tests positive pretty much from “what I’ve seen”.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, deanevo said:

Imagine yourself going to a doctor 5 years earlier, and you would ask these questions.

Hello doctor, there is a virus from a china-lab going around, that exists of virus genomes of bats, civet cats.and pangolins, and it's highly contagious for humans. There is a vaccin for it. Should i take that? Yes or no? I ask these questions cause i feel like i could be used as a guinea pig. No, no, not the virus itself of course, that is completely normal. I mean the vaccine..lol

After 2 years of a super deadly disease that’s wiping out millions, you’d think everyone would know someone dead from it. After 2 years, according to fear mongers, we should all be dead. Glad you like the recluse life. I only have so long on this rock and the end is always near…. I’m gonna live life. You sad saps can live like you’re dead, I’m gonna take and use my time better.

• Like 3
  • Helpful 1

3 minutes ago, hondaman331 said:

After 2 years of a super deadly disease that’s wiping out millions, you’d think everyone would know someone dead from it. After 2 years, according to fear mongers, we should all be dead. Glad you like the recluse life. I only have so long on this rock and the end is always near…. I’m gonna live life. You sad saps can live like you’re dead, I’m gonna take and use my time better.

Trump nearly died from it, and is also a low key vaccination advocate.

14 minutes ago, Momus said:

He did?!!! Your news source is pretty phony. He is an advocate for the vaccine, uh, yeah, he made it possible to be made and rolled out. You can be a vaccine advocate and also disagree with mandates. But he didn’t almost die, he had it and was back to work quickly. Not bad for a dude who almost exclusively eats fast food and drinks Diet Coke.

12 minutes ago, hondaman331 said:

He did?!!! Your news source is pretty phony. He is an advocate for the vaccine, uh, yeah, he made it possible to be made and rolled out. You can be a vaccine advocate and also disagree with mandates. But he didn’t almost die, he had it and was back to work quickly. Not bad for a dude who almost exclusively eats fast food and drinks Diet Coke.

Check your sources. He was seriously ill for 48 hours and has advocated strongly for people to Vax. 

When has he said he opposes mandatory vaxing if ever?

1 minute ago, Momus said:

Check your sources. He was seriously ill for 48 hours and has advocated strongly for people to Vax. 

Daily. He speaks against mandatory vaccination daily. 48 hours seriously Ill isn’t proof of death, that’s simply dumb. He didn’t almost die, but if he did, why would you continually speak against the vitamin and hydro chloroquine that “saved his life” since he didn’t die but that’s what he took? You are a gimmick within a gimmick. A gimmicks gimmick if you will.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Momus said:

This must have been some propaganda moment. Things didn't add up at all, i remember. But what can you believe from a con artist?

1 hour ago, hondaman331 said:

You’re losing your mind bro. You realize everything was labeled a covid death if they got tested positive, right? 70 year old men on their last breath with cancer passes-covid. Not the cancer he had been fighting. Everyone tests positive pretty much from “what I’ve seen”.

I've got a story. I've told it before on another thread, but I'll tell it again.

When this whole thing started, my grandfather was in a assisted living facility. He was a tough old guy, retired military, always healthy, but was about 88 years old. So he was getting close to the end. So anyway, the lockdowns started, and he got locked in his room for 6 months. No visitors, no interaction from the staff. Couldn't even get a hair cut. I think they slid his food under the door. Well, probably not, but you get the idea. 

So after 6 months of that, he was on his death bed, understandably. He was transferred to a hospital he was doing so badly. When he was admitted, he tested negative. The family was allowed to see him finally, due to end of life situation. He could barely talk, but still had a sense of humor. Made us all chuckle. I could tell it wouldn't be long though. I could just see it all over him.

We all finally left, and a day or two later he tested positive. Another couple of days and he passed away. Considered a covid death. 

Now that right there is some bull. Maybe he did test positive. But his advanced age coupled with 6 months of solitary confinement is what did him in. He was well on his way out anyway 

One more thing I'd like to add. He had lost alot of weight. The nurses said he had barely eaten in days. Looked very frail and weak. But they would still bring him food to try to eat. Amazingly, while we were there, we saw him eat almost an entire plate of food. I think the family being there with him gave him the extra strength and motivation to try one last time to take care of himself. I can only imagine what those six months of isolation did to him, and what might have been if the family was allowed to see him more often

• Like 2
  • Helpful 3
  • Sad 2

21 minutes ago, jcross312 said:

I've got a story. I've told it before on another thread, but I'll tell it again.

When this whole thing started, my grandfather was in a assisted living facility. He was a tough old guy, retired military, always healthy, but was about 88 years old. So he was getting close to the end. So anyway, the lockdowns started, and he got locked in his room for 6 months. No visitors, no interaction from the staff. Couldn't even get a hair cut. I think they slid his food under the door. Well, probably not, but you get the idea. 

So after 6 months of that, he was on his death bed, understandably. He was transferred to a hospital he was doing so badly. When he was admitted, he tested negative. The family was allowed to see him finally, due to end of life situation. He could barely talk, but still had a sense of humor. Made us all chuckle. I could tell it wouldn't be long though. I could just see it all over him.

We all finally left, and a day or two later he tested positive. Another couple of days and he passed away. Considered a covid death. 

Now that right there is some bull. Maybe he did test positive. But his advanced age coupled with 6 months of solitary confinement is what did him in. He was well on his way out anyway 

One more thing I'd like to add. He had lost alot of weight. The nurses said he had barely eaten in days. Looked very frail and weak. But they would still bring him food to try to eat. Amazingly, while we were there, we saw him eat almost an entire plate of food. I think the family being there with him gave him the extra strength and motivation to try one last time to take care of himself. I can only imagine what those six months of isolation did to him, and what might have been if the family was allowed to see him more often

They tried to isolate my granny, my mom and her sister went and got her out. No way.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, jcross312 said:

Isolation is a &%$#@!, that's why it's used in the prison system. So sorry you, your family and your Grandfather had to go through that.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, hondaman331 said:

They tried to isolate my granny, my mom and her sister went and got her out. No way.

3 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

Isolation is a &%$#@!, that's why it's used in the prison system. So sorry you, your family and your Grandfather had to go through that.

I appreciate it yall. If it were up to me, I would have got him out and brought him home. My mom and uncle thought they were doing the right thing I guess. He was always such a tough guy. Never complained. Always tried to make everyone else happy and comfortable. It's just sad and it sucks. We were making plans for me to visit him back in February of 2020, then everything got locked down. I still remember that phone call trying to plan it out.

He was 6 hours away, so it took a little effort to go see him. I just wish I could have that last time 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, jcross312 said:

I appreciate it yall. If it were up to me, I would have got him out and brought him home. My mom and uncle thought they were doing the right thing I guess. He was always such a tough guy. Never complained. Always tried to make everyone else happy and comfortable. It's just sad and it sucks. We were making plans for me to visit him back in February of 2020, then everything got locked down. I still remember that phone call trying to plan it out.

He was 6 hours away, so it took a little effort to go see him. I just wish I could have that last time 

Man, these are crazy times. Your mom and uncle had the best intentions no doubt. There is never a good time for death or the best last conversation, it sucks no matter how prepared. Just gotta take everything he gave you as memories and stroll through them. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, 777654321 said:

Yes, hes sending you down the road to poverty.  Your DR. Got the shot cause he wanted to keep working. There was a federal document I read today and all I can say is for the sake of your family get the shot. Dont put your kids through the night mare of poverty.

Well, to be honest...I'm about one step away from walking from my job as it is. For a number of reasons. I work for a Berkshire Hathaway company, and should I stay in their employ and they mandate the shot-I'll probably get it. Until then, I'll continue to listen to...wait for it...MY DOCTOR. You know...the expert you guys keep telling me I should listen to out one side of your mouth. 😉

But sincerely, I appreciate your concern. I'm a pretty resourceful guy, and I have no debt aside from our house. If I decide to never work again (which I won't), my wife could support us. And she would, because she's awesome. No worries, friend. 👍

Edited by Imposing Will
  • Helpful 1

6 hours ago, deanevo said:

I've had the virus, my bloodwork showed a very high level of antibodies almost a year later, and I've had some lingering side effects. He agreed that taking the shot may "poke the bear". So...is he wrong?

Look, I'm no "antivaxxer". This "vaccine" isn't a "vaccine", though. It smells bad to me, figuratively speaking. I'm doing what I believe to be best FOR ME. As I would suggest everyone else do. YMMV.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Momus said:

You’re a fool

Trump was back after three days and he was the biggest advocate for the vaccine. He said we’d see the vaccine within a year and every Democrat called him a liar

Your revisionist history shows your bias 

Edited by MotorBoatin
  • Like 2
  • Helpful 3

24 minutes ago, Imposing Will said:

I've had the virus, my bloodwork showed a very high level of antibodies almost a year later, and I've had some lingering side effects. He agreed that taking the shot may "poke the bear". So...is he wrong?

Look, I'm no "antivaxxer". This "vaccine" isn't a "vaccine", though. It smells bad to me, figuratively speaking. I'm doing what I believe to be best FOR ME. As I would suggest everyone else do. YMMV.

I guess I’m just not even worried about it, like most everyone. Every once in awhile you’ll see a weirdo at the store with a mask on standing in the corner acting strange. That’s about it.

• Helpful 1
  • Haha 2