California banned gas?

4 minutes ago, ThePit said:

The bill you're talking about does not apply to dirt bikes. There is separate action on dirt bikes that happened a while ago and is playing out right now.

yeah  I haven’t looked too much into it, that’s why I’m curious on what’s going on

A few years ago California was talking about succeeding from the Union so the could do what they wanted. I said then go ahead, y’all only got 10 rounds per magazine. Guess what I still got 30 round mags, good luck with that. The South tried that about 160 years ago, but now Smith and Wesson is moving their headquarters to Tennessee.

• Haha 1

Just now, Confederate said:

A few years ago California was talking about succeeding from the Union so the could do what they wanted. I said then go ahead, y’all only got 10 rounds per magazine. Guess what I still got 30 round mags, good luck with that. The South tried that about 160 years ago, but now Smith and Wesson is moving their headquarters to Tennessee.

Yup I love the fact that they’re coming here, I live in Morristown Tennessee, probably one of the most free states in my opinion, especially love the new open or concealed carry law

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexMicu_ said:

yeah  I haven’t looked too much into it, that’s why I’m curious on what’s going on

It's an intention bill. It says for each of these categories of products, lawnmowers, weed whackers, chainsaws, leaf blowers, generators, etc. sale in California will end in 2024 or as soon as feasible whichever is LATER. So if in 2024 there are electric weed whackers that are suitable replacements but there is not a suitable electric long bar chainsaw the weed whackers in stores will be electric only but the gas long bar chainsaws will still be sold until there is suitable electric replacement.

It's BS but whatever we can still pick them up in another state after that there's no registration system.

The dirt bike rules are separate and those mean that most 2022+ dirt bikes will not be registerable for riding in state parks. Those are a much bigger deal because even though you can still buy them you can't register them, at all.

Edited by ThePit

It's an intention bill. It says for each of these categories of products, lawnmowers, weed whackers, chainsaws, leaf blowers, generators, etc. sale in California will end in 2024 or as soon as feasible whichever is LATER. So if in 2024 there are electric weed whackers that are suitable replacements but there is not a suitable electric long bar chainsaw the weed whackers in stores will be electric only but the gas long bar chainsaws will still be sold until there is suitable electric replacement.

It's BS but whatever we can still pick them up in another state after that there's no registration system.

The dirt bike rules are separate and those mean that most 2022+ dirt bikes will not be registerable for riding in state parks. Those are a much bigger deal because even though you can still buy them you can't register them, at all.

Sometimes I think it would be better if California actually did become its one union, that way they can just &%$#@! right off

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

2 minutes ago, AlexMicu_ said:

Sometimes I think it would be better if California actually did become its one union, that way they can just &%$#@! right off

Would you settle down and worry about your own state. It's hard enough living in california without all the fanboys obsessing over everything that goes on here.

Edited by ThePit
  • Like 2
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ThePit said:

Would you settle down and worry about your own state. It's hard enough living in california without all the fanboys obsessing over everything that goes on here.

We really don't give a xxit about your state ,  Do what you want .  We just like the entertainment ya'all provide ...  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, bweighmaster said:

We really don't give a xxit about your state ,  Do what you want .  We just like the entertainment ya'all provide ...  

Yeah it's crazy out here can't even ride new bikes on public land, whereas in Texas... they just don't have public land at all.

Edited by ThePit
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 5
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, ThePit said:

Yeah it's crazy out here can't even ride new bikes on public land, whereas in Texas... they just don't have public land at all.

There are private riding areas for days in Texas.

significantly better than the circus that is public shared areas.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bigfatredpig said:

There are private riding areas for days in Texas.

significantly better than the circus that is public shared areas.  

Name some that aren't just tracks. They say everything is bigger in Texas right let's see those riding areas.

Name some that aren't just tracks. They say everything is bigger in Texas right let's see those riding areas.

Hence the word private.  Why would someone post up videos of their private riding areas?

• Like 1

Say what you want about California, and I would agree with most.  But there are not many states that have more riding opportunities than California.  There are untold millions of acres of public of public land we can ride on.  Desert, forest, foothills, sand dunes, and beaches.  And you can ride year round.

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1