Need new stator to Honda CR85R 2005 - 2007?

Hi

Does anyone have a used fully working stator to a Honda CR85R from 2005 - 2007? Second option is the complete set of stator, pickup, flywheel and CDI from an older version which will also fit.

Another question is why a stator can become faulty that shows only at full throttle but still have all ohm values within range? Can it be repaired? The only thing I can see is that some isolation on the very end of the pickup wires is gone and we have been using a metal "factory racing" cover - could there be a spark at full throttle between the pickup and the cover since they are very close to each other and the cover is grounded to the engine?

This hasn't been an issue before but some weeks ago the engine got very warm due to a clogged silencer (we talk about boiling on the outside of the cylinder if spitted on). However since then I have replaced the piston, gaskets, reed valve, swapped to another carburetor after fiddling with the jets plus found and fixed the issues with the silencer. The bike runs very good when cold but very soon it sounds like a rev limiter has kicked in when full throttle so I suspect the stator. For example, we cannot perform a start with gear 2 and full throttle either because it bogs out but gear 1 works fine. With a new piston the bike used to easily start on gear 2.

3 minutes ago, CR250-2007 said:

It doesn't have a rev limiter, it's not a 4 stroke.

It does sounds like it's running rich, disassemble the carburetor, and blow out all the air passages.

I know it doesn't have a rev limiter but it sounds similar to it. And it is not running rich since we have tried tweaking all jets and even swapped the carburetor to another one to rule out the carburetor. We also checked the spark plug which looks pretty good. As stated it happens when the bike is warmed up under heavier load like after loosing speed in a curve or when trying to make a start with gear 2. You can hear it even when full throttle is used standing still at that point. Sound like it is forgetting some few ignitions and doesn't run smooth.

17 minutes ago, William1 said:

RickyStator can do a rewind.

At high load/RPM, several parts can show signs of failure. In order of likelihood: Spark Plug-Spark plug wire/cap (if not a coil over)-Electrical connections/kill switches-Stators and lastly, CDI's.

Thank you for the tip

Since we replaced the coil with spark plug wire and cap and have tried several spark plugs I suspect the stator now. 
We have two bikes so I have now mounted the cdi, stator, flywheel and pickup from the -04 version to see if that helps. If it does I don’t fully know which of those components were causing the problem but likely the stator and would need a new or rewinded one. 

34 minutes ago, d96linus said:

Thank you for the tip

Since we replaced the coil with spark plug wire and cap and have tried several spark plugs I suspect the stator now. 
We have two bikes so I have now mounted the cdi, stator, flywheel and pickup from the -04 version to see if that helps. If it does I don’t fully know which of those components were causing the problem but likely the stator and would need a new or rewinded one. 

Sounds like you are all over it. Check the wiring/kill switch. If that all is fine (wiggle the bars when you test the wiring from the kill switch to the harness). Then contact RS for help with the stator.