PARIS SX

36 minutes ago, indy rider said:

And he probably had it put in there just so he can skip races like this and not look like a coward.

Hes a one trick pony. If the US guys only raced MX they would lap the MXON teams, all of them. Being a one discipline rider tells me he's scared.  He's scared to show us he's not the best.

Edited by 777654321
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Hes a one trick pony. If the US guys only raced MX they would lap the MXON teams, all of them. Being a one discipline rider tells me he's scared.  He's scared to show us he's not the best.

One trick pony...I like that moniker. It fits when comparing him the the well rounded US racers.

• Helpful 1

1 hour ago, 777654321 said:

Didn’t he come from behind and pass Dungey a few years back in an over seas SX race…?

• Helpful 1

1 minute ago, redrider144 said:

Probably because of what happened to Gajser at the MEC a few years back.

Herlings has had a Decades worth of races to do if he truly was a hard core Motocross racer, Hes a pussy.  Hes a fast pussy but he don't do anything out if his comfort zone. I think he has a relationship with his coach and when he's done racing they will get married. 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, 777654321 said:

https://racerxonline.com/2021/10/22/paris-sx-is-back-with-mxgp-stars-musquin-brayton-reed-more

How come Herlings is afraid to do these races. One trick pony is taking the easy way out. 

Probably because he’s in the mist of a title fight. 

The last time he rode supercross in Europe, he was battling Dungey and beat Moosecan.  

55 minutes ago, GBow521 said:

Probably because he’s in the mist of a title fight. 

The race has been rescheduled to after the GP's are finished.

(RacerX) "...with the later date, Paris SX now takes place after the MXGP season, which allows starts like Antonio Cairoli and Romain Febvre to compete".

Edited by indy rider
  • Like 2

On 10/24/2021 at 11:41 AM, 777654321 said:

Herlings has had a Decades worth of races to do if he truly was a hard core Motocross racer, Hes a pussy.  Hes a fast pussy but he don't do anything out if his comfort zone. I think he has a relationship with his coach and when he's done racing they will get married. 

You are just trying to lure @mog back here that kind of talk so you can watch him and @redrider144 play lube the cylinder...🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

Gajser would be more comparable for Herlings "guy that doesn't do SX much, but is a top GP rider, goes to MEC and eats shit."

I give TG a lot of credit coming to MC and giving it a go back in 2019?   He found out in a hurry how hard it really is.

1 minute ago, T.T. Rider said:

I give TG a lot of credit coming to MC and giving it a go back in 2019?   He found out in a hurry how hard it really is.

And that was a tamed down track. Hes got what they should all have, the desire to compete in a sport their payed to do. Every top Euro should have been chomping at the bit to come over fir that race. Didn't need that much SX back ground to race it.