Would you run this cylinder?

I'd also recommend a replate. You can call Millennium and see if they might have a core in stock for your model already, unless you are set on receiving your own cylinder back. That would speed up the turn around time. They did my RM144 earlier this year and the plating looked great. 

Edited by MayhemMOTO
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had a civic with a burnt valve that I had to drive for work, so I did almost exactly that, I unplugged the fuel injector to that cylinder and drove it nearly 70 miles a day for a little over a week until I had time to swap the head. Struggled to get to 60mph, couldn't maintain more than 40mph on any sort of incline, and generally ran like dog poo. But it ran and did what I needed until I could fix it.

On 11/6/2021 at 11:22 PM, broodieMohh said:

I had a civic with a burnt valve that I had to drive for work, so I did almost exactly that, I unplugged the fuel injector to that cylinder and drove it nearly 70 miles a day for a little over a week until I had time to swap the head. Struggled to get to 60mph, couldn't maintain more than 40mph on any sort of incline, and generally ran like dog poo. But it ran and did what I needed until I could fix it.

Kodi nox

Edited by broodieMohh