Save Sport Quads

WoodsRERider

Any word on any new sport quads emerging or making a comeback? It would seem that demand and interest has returned, or at least I’d like to think that. Yamaha continues to be the only show in town. Keep hearing rumors of a new TRX, but nothing other than rumors. Personally I like having a quad in my stable as well 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

I enjoy resurrecting the old gals and ringing them out!! The new quads are too expensive anyways and have too many wires and restrictions. 🤣 Imagine not being able to work on your own quad due to electrical limitations. (I'm no electrician 😃). Get you an old Raptor (660/700) or classic 2 smoker (TRX250/LT250R/500R/Blaster/Tecate4) and show her some love!! I would have mentioned the Banshee but apparently they are made of Platinum nowadays..

I feel like the demand is there for sure so you are not alone! Good luck in all your endeavors of the sport quad world!!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, WoodsRERider said:

Agreed. I had a LTR450 but sold her and now regretting it. A clean 400ex is always a good option too. 

I also sold my LTR 2 years ago for a kx450f. I miss the ol gal more every time I think about it. Now that I think on it, it had way too many hours on it for that crank lol maybe it was good I got rid of it 😬 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/15/2021 at 10:02 PM, Zer0power said:

I also sold my LTR 2 years ago for a kx450f. I miss the ol gal more every time I think about it. Now that I think on it, it had way too many hours on it for that crank lol maybe it was good I got rid of it 😬 

LTR is an impressive machine for sure. I miss the rumble of my full Yoshimura exhaust 

On 11/15/2021 at 10:00 AM, WoodsRERider said:

Any word on any new sport quads emerging or making a comeback? It would seem that demand and interest has returned, or at least I’d like to think that. Yamaha continues to be the only show in town. Keep hearing rumors of a new TRX, but nothing other than rumors. Personally I like having a quad in my stable as well 🤷‍♂️

Doesn't look like anything is coming soon. I have a 400x that I love.

400x good pic.jpg