Will DW 15 now pick up a undeserved factory ride?

2 minutes ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

Did he get  equal parts?  I’ve been busy for a bit but it’s seems in past statements he was not getting the same parts

I am unaware of him not getting equal parts. He was on the team last year and the kept him on for this year, so I would think his bike is every bit a team bike or the relationship wouldn't make sense. Why keep him around if he isn't getting a full team bike?

1 minute ago, ah665 said:

I am unaware of him not getting equal parts. He was on the team last year and the kept him on for this year, so I would think his bike is every bit a team bike or the relationship wouldn't make sense. Why keep him around if he isn't getting a full team bike?

He’s popular and sells bikes.   Under other deals with the team he did. Not have equal parts.  So seriously is he getting a parts upgrade or was  getting top tier parts .   I can see indoors but outdoors I seriously question if he is. 

58 minutes ago, GBow521 said:

He’s already on the team. 

Now my question is this, who deserves the ride more? 

Any young up a comer thats in the top 20. Hes a great rider but his time has come and gone. 

37 minutes ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

He’s popular and sells bikes.   Under other deals with the team he did. Not have equal parts.  So seriously is he getting a parts upgrade or was  getting top tier parts .   I can see indoors but outdoors I seriously question if he is. 

I can see maybe when he was hired as a fill-in rider. But if he is under contract to be on the Factory team at the start of the year, I just don't see how he is not getting a full team bike. 

Just now, ah665 said:

I can see maybe when he was hired as a fill-in rider. But if he is under contract to be on the Factory team at the start of the year, I just don't see how he is not getting a full team bike. 

That would be the clearest answer yet as he was not always on the same equipment as JA or Zach