BFP lites devision is giving gaytm fits

The most biased mag after saying they had to shift too much and jet and gear, and , and, says they did better on lap time with new yz125... 

Can't stand listening to them. I would buy either bike. I think yamaha has upped their game and that's awesome! I just wanted to see an improvement. Glad that's what it looks like they did.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, phantom451 said:

The most biased mag after saying they had to shift too much and jet and gear, and , and, says they did better on lap time with new yz125... 

I've been wondering about that.  As in, had they spent all day getting used to the YZ, and then hopped on a KTM to spin a few laps?

I'm not sure I like the direction Yamaha has gone with suspension on the YZ 125 / 250.  For '22 both are stiffer, which mainly benefits Pros, at the expense of making the bikes not as great for the rest of us.

5 hours ago, phantom451 said:

Can't stand listening to them. I would buy either bike. I think yamaha has upped their game and that's awesome! I just wanted to see an improvement. Glad that's what it looks like they did.

You must install a STIC on a YZ125, and do a moto day with @MANIAC998 and @Turn,TheScrew!  And then do a writeup on how the STIC YZs lay waste to the Austrian machines!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

I've been wondering about that.  As in, had they spent all day getting used to the YZ, and then hopped on a KTM to spin a few laps?

I'm not sure I like the direction Yamaha has gone with suspension on the YZ 125 / 250.  For '22 both are stiffer, which mainly benefits Pros, at the expense of making the bikes not as great for the rest of us.

Putting springs in sss kyb forks was the best mod you could do to it and keep it stock. They are soft enough to woods race off showroom floor. I bet it's pretty good for mx the way they have them. 

As to your stic comment. Sounds cool. I don't really want superior power vs others though. I like to have the odds against me and come out on top. Rather than know I have the best of the best and lose. I need to lose weight badly if I want to ride a 125 again. I'm in 450 shape lmao!

• Haha 3