Edgecombe Thanksgiving.

Edgecombe

Hope everyone has a great one. My wife always cooks for the holidays and  that leaves me outside out of the way. So as some of yall know I'm usually fighting the dang beavers back at the creek on my single track.  Well, since last year ,I've pretty much took care of them and they've stayed in a great location.  We'll today, I walked back to the creek to check things out and I noticed the water level was up,but in the wrong direction.  Low and behold, those suckers have built a dam using my concrete pad I cross the creek with.  Started busting it and found 3 more toward the old dam. Checked down stream, but all is clear that way.  So, I just got done busting a small hole in the other ones and set some traps. Hopefully I'll have a couple in the morning. 😁. So, that's my Thanksgiving story so far,how is yours? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Edgecombe said:

Hope everyone has a great one. My wife always cooks for the holidays and  that leaves me outside out of the way. So as some of yall know I'm usually fighting the dang beavers back at the creek on my single track.  Well, since last year ,I've pretty much took care of them and they've stayed in a great location.  We'll today, I walked back to the creek to check things out and I noticed the water level was up,but in the wrong direction.  Low and behold, those suckers have built a dam using my concrete pad I cross the creek with.  Started busting it and found 3 more toward the old dam. Checked down stream, but all is clear that way.  So, I just got done busting a small hole in the other ones and set some traps. Hopefully I'll have a couple in the morning. 😁. So, that's my Thanksgiving story so far,how is yours? 

Thats always nice happy thanksgiving boyd

Just now, Brysonprinz said:

boys

• Like 1