oil line fittings

does anyone know what the fittings on the 3 ends of the oil delivery tube are called?

Banjo fittings

yeah, i thought there was another name for them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now