Revised: Dont buy, 450 has problems!!!!

I'm a little taller than the little short red head, wait a minute, I'm a red head too. Sometimes they call me "Red Dog". I ride a 450, I mean, wait, I ride a 426, they are making me ride the current model year.

I'm second in points right now. I like long walks on the beach, soft music, and holding hands, who am I?????

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, one ting' is fer' shure'.............Da' boy ain't never won no spellin' Bees!!!

God, the public schools must REALLY suck back east!!!

Actually, I think I am starting to feel kinda' sorry for the boy. Send me your address and I will mail you a trophy. Of course, you will have to find someone to stick it in your @$$ so you can see it, but hey, you'll finally have one!

EGO,

Dude, that is my cousin! Quit lookin' at her like that. I love her and we are going to move to PA and have 14 kids together. It will be hard breaking up with the goat I have been dating for the last 6 months.........but it can't cook and it walks funny in high heels and people give us weird looks when go to the races on sundays.

Originally posted by jkcmotox:

EGO,

Dude, that is my cousin! Quit lookin' at her like that. I love her and we are going to move to PA and have 14 kids together. It will be hard breaking up with the goat I have been dating for the last 6 months.........but it can't cook and it walks funny in high heels and people give us weird looks when go to the races on sundays.

Man I think all that heat down there in Phoenix has cooked your brain!

?

My number is 121 and I said I was joking hombre about the nationals including the amature nationals the truth is that I was racing 5weeks ago at evensville PA track and i wrecked my 2002 yz426 and it landed some how on my knee and broke it. I am was in pain and now am recovering. So I have nothing to do and find fun busting yall. How would you feel if you didnt ride in 5 weeks.

Dont worry the bike is OK!!!I just got to clean it today!!!!

Originally posted by pavelkod:

Man you all get reiled up over a bunch of bs Yes I lied about the nationals, but the rest is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact is, you LIED...POSER.....ahhahahaha.

You will get NO respect on this board! EVER again...if you ever did in the first place.

and yeah, I would LOVE to race you, I bet I would smoke your butt so bad that I could take a water break on the 3rd lap!!!!

[ August 10, 2002: Message edited by: therapture ]

Originally posted by jkcmotox:

Really?! Well nice to meet you TRAVIS!!!

"FYI I came in 6th overall in the 2001 nationals 125cc on my bills racing rm 125. "

You should really do some research before you lie. It makes you look stupid.

Team Suzuki's Travis Pastrana finished the 2001 125cc Outdoor Nationals in 6th place.

You are probably one of those guys with fox stickers on everything you own.........but no bike. I bet you even have a 3 foot "LBZ" sticker in the back window of your truck, don't you poser?

Go back to your room and play with the barbies you stole from your little sister.

OWNED, and OWNED BAD