Sign in to follow this  

I need more power....bore or compression?

Although I'm trying to sell my X because I ride MX only. I keep thinking, man if it just had a little more go to it...

What I need is more bottom end grunt to help me hit those short approach jumps. Would you guys do it with big bore or hi-compression?

why dont you give Gary at Thumper Racing a call, he is just down the street from you, and that 270 kit might just make you grin more than you know. He has em in stock and ready to go last time I talked with him.

Write up I read on the 270 kit was simply it was the most favorite bike on the test/ride of any of the bikes of all the riders.

Just a thought, but I agree, there is NO replacement for DISPLACEMENT

:thumbsup:

HR

:devil:

:awww:

Although I'm trying to sell my X because I ride MX only. I keep thinking, man if it just had a little more go to it...

What I need is more bottom end grunt to help me hit those short approach jumps. Would you guys do it with big bore or hi-compression?

Why did you buy an X for MX only?

Get an R and put a headlight on it! :thumbsup:

I wish I would have gotten an R to start with. Didn't know I'd like MX so much at the time. If I keep the X I'll be stripping it down :devil:

Why did you buy an X for MX only?

I really figured that I'd spend most of my time riding in the woods. But, one trip to the track and that thought was gone.