***ATTN UTAH RIDERS who's up for a ride saturday?

Since diamond fork is on fire we should probably go somewhere else, eh? Maybe the hobble creek side would still be ok, or mt nebo again, or cherry creek. Maybe we could head up to strawberry and check out the riding up there. Where we go isn't as important as long as we GO, so let's do it!! :thumbsup:

N7SLC is coming to Boise this weekend...I got 120 miles lined up for him. :thumbsup::devil:

Sorry Chris, family is in town.

N7SLC is coming to Boise this weekend...I got 120 miles lined up for him. :D:thumbsup:

Dave you slave driver! :devil::awww::lol:

Sorry Chris - I'll be in Logan canyon camping with family... since my bike is part of the family, we'll be spending some time together :thumbsup:.

N7SLC is coming to Boise this weekend...I got 120 miles lined up for him. :lol::D

Dave you slave driver! :thumbsup::devil::awww:

I've got a feeling come Moab next month I'm gonna be your whipping boy... :lol:

N7SLC is coming to Boise this weekend...I got 120 miles lined up for him. :awww::thumbsup:

Sure hope my truck can find it's way home without my help! I'm

gonna be tired! :devil:

Since diamond fork is on fire we should probably go somewhere else, eh? Maybe the hobble creek side would still be ok, or mt nebo again, or cherry creek. Maybe we could head up to strawberry and check out the riding up there. Where we go isn't as important as long as we GO, so let's do it!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the offer, however I'll be in Vegas! :devil:

Anyone available any other days? Friday, sunday, monday..... :thumbsup:

Chris,

I'd be up for a ride on Saturday. Drop me a line and let me know what the options are. bnichols@bdcp.net

Thanks

Bart

You got mail! :devil: I check this forum more often than my e-mail though. :thumbsup:

I think even the Hobble Creek side might have some residual fire-crew traffic. It might be best to avoid that area all together until they are completely done with it (monitoring hotspots and all). I have stuff in the afternoon but depending on time and location I may be able to make it. One of the few weekends we're not working on the cabin.

Doug

Hello,

Hey, I am relatively new here. I am from Oklahoma but I went riding up hobble creek three weeks ago on my dr650. I was just out there for vacation. I met a guy named Corey, and I am sure he would love to go. He owns and operates Pro-Digital in Pleasant Grove. I have looked for his number but can't find it. I think his place is right on state steet across from the purple turtle(in P.G.). If you guys hook up with him, give him a hassle for leaving me with a broken ankle.

Huero

It looks like Bart and I will be going up to strawberry to check out the riding up in that area. Anyone who wants to come is welcome!

Hey, I'm pretty new to the area, and haven't taken the opportunity to ride in the "high" country. Will I be ok performance wise with a bike that is still jetted for low areas? I moved here from Cali, and my WR is running stock jetting. Will I have problems at higher elevations?

By the way, a group is trying to set a Utah TT Ride for this saturday out at 5 Mile. Don't know if you check that forum. Just an FYI.

It looks like Bart and I will be going up to strawberry to check out the riding up in that area. Anyone who wants to come is welcome!

Take a Garmin GPS Chris!! I hear there's a ton of great riding up

there.

CY--> 5-Mile is good ONLY if you're desperate. If your WR is jetted

for sea-level, you're gonna need to rejet or bring a spare plug. :thumbsup:

Hey, I'm pretty new to the area, and haven't taken the opportunity to ride in the "high" country. Will I be ok performance wise with a bike that is still jetted for low areas? I moved here from Cali, and my WR is running stock jetting. Will I have problems at higher elevations?

By the way, a group is trying to set a Utah TT Ride for this saturday out at 5 Mile. Don't know if you check that forum. Just an FYI.

If you drop the needle a couple of clips, I think you will be ok. It's been a while since I played with that needle though....... If you come, bring a spare plug just in case.

Oh man, if you didn't go on this ride, it sucks to be you!! LOL!

j/k..........

That was one AWESOME ride! Bart and I rode from strawberry to diamond fork canyon and back. It was a really scenic and fun ride. :thumbsup:

:devil:

Oh man, if you didn't go on this ride, it sucks to be you!! LOL!

j/k..........

That was one AWESOME ride! Bart and I rode from strawberry to diamond fork canyon and back. It was a really scenic and fun ride. :thumbsup:

:devil:

Sounds nice Chris! We're gonna have to ride it sometime...

Had a great time riding with Dave in Boise. Put on 106 miles and I

had several hard get offs. Damaged the radiator hose just above the

water pump and it puked all the coolant out. Luckily, only 1/8th

mile from the river. A quick MacGuyver and a little river water and

finished the ride...

The Boise trails are way more technical that what we have...

The Boise trails are way more technical that what we have...

Then I think I'll stay away from the boise trails. I don't have as much fun on really technical trails. Has something to do with rider skill.... :thumbsup: