NEW Updated Photos... (SMALLER files!!!) 800x600

Go here... http://www.irfanview.com/

Download this free and amazing software. Once you have it installed open your picture and then go to the "Image" pull down menu. In that menu pick "Resize/Resample". In that box pick "set new size" and type "600" for the width and pick OK. Then go to "save as" and pick JPEG at about 70 image quality. Then post them.

This will make nice managable sized pix that are small and load quick.

Your welcome ?

From xr to cr,that looks like a nice ride.

I would cut the crossbar strap off of the front # plate.

Don't cut it unless you want your brake hose jammed behind the # plate when you land hard off a jump. Been there, done that.

i cut mine and have not had any problems! not even from 25ft up when i flatlanded a jump at crosscreek. ?

Thanks Ride!!!

What kind of tires do you guys suggest? I want a tire for mud/hardpacked trails. I need the tire to last a good long time. My dad thinks I'm doing burnouts everywhere. I tell him my tire just spins the whole ride but he still doesn't believe me. ?:devil::awww:?

Do you already have your pic on a website?

If not you need to go to www.photobucket.com and post it there, it's free.

When you have the pic you want right click on it, select properties, highlight the complete URL and right click again, select copy.

Now go to your message you are going to post and click on image in the UBB code. A box will come up at the top of the screen, right click, select paste, then click OK and your pic should be in the message.

You can check to see if it works when you preview your message.