QUIZ: What to do if you don't make it up a steep hill?

who broke his back on the widowmaker here at pricescreek the hill in the video. He went up the widow maker flying until he came to the slate rocks and the person who went up before him flipped his bike backwards rollinf down the hill and hit the guy on the Gas Gas Knocking on to the second set of slate rocks breaking his back and ended up being taken away in a helicopter.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the Video takes a total of 16 minutes to load don't blame me for it blame 1996CR125 he set it up. You won't be laughing at me after you see this mountain.
Are ypu DJ or not?

The website supposedly belongs to DJ and the video is of "DJ going up the pipeline" and you said it was your website???

I have been to the pipeline...is that the one you are saying is also called "widowmaker" or is there another video that takes 15 minutes to load?

hahahaha real funny your killing me your such a retard. Anyways it's 11:30 here time difference stupid ass your only 16 I'm 15 I don't think you have much moving room for flapping your ass hole kid. Anyways that video is of me but 1996CR125 has climbed that too but that one is of me and whos the guy who said he has seen that pipeline?

It's down a single lane dirt road in the trees...go down the hill from the spot where people watch to the bottom of the climb or trail brings you in from right. Exposed pipeline runs up the center. Lots of rocks about midway up.

I have never seen anybody climb that on a 230f. Not saying you haven't, but I would have to see it to believe it. We'll send somebody up to come get you to show us next time we are there. Can we see your house from the top? Admittedly, I have never been at the top so I don't know what's up there.