please help stop the Wild Sky Act

please provide your comments to help stop the Wild Sky Act, a proposal which threatens ORV users in a region of WA state.

Go to the following site to submit pre-formed letter and/or your own coments:

say NO to Wild Sky

This act is wrong in many ways. It is attempting to "wildernize" an area that does not conform to the normal meaning of wilderness - land untouched by man. There are logging roads, damns, and other human artifacts that would need bull-dozed in order to make the area into a wilderness land, something that has never taken place before!

Turning the area into wilderness will restrict the use of the land by the local community, who currently use it for many more activities than just hiking.

thanks ?

This Wild Sky is a pet project of that Patty Murray. She wants to create this so she can leave a monument behind with her name on it. She can say, lookee what I did. Well, she a Federal Senator who's terms run every 6 years, and it JUST so happens, she is up for re-election in November. She will be on every Washington residents ballot, this would be a good time to toss her out and to take those stupid tennis shoes with here. For any of you who havent registered to vote, go to Here to register to vote and lets vote "pro dirt bike" etc. I'm not going to tell anyone how to vote, but George Nethercutt wont toss you out of the woods! ?

While you are at it, write a thank you letter to Richard Pombo of CA. He is the Natural resource chairman and is on our side.

For WA residents, make sure you vote against any politicain that votes for this liberal created bill.

Ok, for us the big question is.... we are registered alaska state residents...... knowing that, will our actions help. (We have on my flame suits.... for not being from here but enjoying the "benifits",) Let us know what we can do. we very much enjoy the area.

As I said, Pombo is from CA, yet is very important in deciding land use issues. He sits on the National Resource recreation comittee (something like that).

Anyway, he is supportive of multiple use and needs to hear our support. The weiner from NJ is one of the key people trying to close Yellowstone to snowmobiles. It irritates me that politicians from other states are so succesful taking their adgendas to other parts of the country.

You being in Alaska can still support multiple use access in any state by being activley involved in politics and by being a member of the BlueRibbon Coalition.

Blue Ribbon Coalition