Sign in to follow this  

More help on the TC250

Every site youve given me to go to has just confused me? I need to talk to someone who works for husky or has ridden the 2004 TC250 on the track for a while.

I don't want to sound bad...... but you may not get the info your looking for.

By most peoples count, there maybe 20 TC250 in the US. The chance that one of them is on this board is not that great.

Have you talked to a dealer?

Try and find a dealer that will let you test ride one on a track.

Drive a few hours if you have to(I drove 4 hrs to pick up my TE). The only way to tell if you are going to like the bike is to ride it.

If you have to talk to someone that has time on the TC your best bet may be to call or email a dealer over seas. I would think they have more than 20 bikes over there.

brown

I'm not trying to sound bad but your question is not as easy as you had hoped it would be.

You won't get alot of feedback on the TC.

Take a long look at the posts on the TE, and take into acount the basic differences.

I have a TE450, and this week will be going over to the TC450.

It is THE same bike. Different exhaust, 19" rear wheel , 1 less gear with a little different ratio and stiffer suspension settings. If you moto, go TC!

I am almost all X/C, but if it is your bike of choice, every experienced rider will tell you that the best ever mod will be to have your suspension setup by a pro.

Just take into account the TE - TC differences. :thumbsup: