Sign in to follow this  

New Post for Meeting up w/ So Cal People to Ride

I may be up for a friday afternoon ride depending on what is going on w/ work. What type of terrain is this place near Elsinore? Which bike would be the best, my CR250 or XR650?

BIGGITY, I met you at Carlsbad raceway about a month ago, you let me ride your 650 (really fast bike). I had a 650 and was driving and old Ford truck. My name is Dave, I was wondering what happened to you on TT but now see that you changed your sign-in name. Anyhow, hopefully I can make it friday.

Hey what's up Dave? I PM'd a guy with the name XR650_Dave thinking it was you and it was definately not the right guy! :awww::lol:

The terrain is lots of climbs, rocky in some places sandy in another. Nothing really tight so I would go with the 650 just to have the power to charge the hills. The guys who are going have DRZ400's and one XR600 if that helps. You can find the map off of a old post by Greg listed above. It will be good to see you there. Fun place to ride

:devil::thumbsup:

You going to the place I rode with you guys at now?

I may meet up with you, not sure yet.

You going to the place I rode with you guys at now?

I may meet up with you, not sure yet.

Yeah that's going to be the place. We don't have a time yet but I know I can be there by 1:30. Just waiting on Weee, rocka, greg, Dave to know what time we are going to meet up.

Looks like we might get a decent amount of people together for this ride. Could be up to 6 or 7 people so far.

OK, I wanna go onthe trip, but I am kinda confused on where exactly trhe ride is going. Can someone PM me or just answer me on here and lemme know please. Thanks

Biggity- Any parking for vehicles there? I'm in Lake Forest and would come from the west side. Don't need to drive all the way to the burger joint. Just got back from a 4 day ride trip up at Mammoth and the bike is still in LA. Depending on when I go get it I'd like to join you all. Have not had the opportunity to ride there. Sounds like a good area.

Also hope you red riders don't mind a blue one in the crowd.

There is a grove of trees we can park in for a little shade. You could really park anywhere. We even saw a few trucks way out there.

There is a map on there to the location we are talking about.

this map :thumbsup:

a_street_map.jpg

have fun - i have to work :awww:

jeff :devil:

O.K. Here's the Dealio.

We are going to meet at 1:30 at the meeting spots. Use the map if you need directions. We will come back to the trucks at 3:30 to pick up any people who can't make it till then. I will be driving a Black Toyota T100 pickup so look for that. There is shade by the trucks but not many other places to find shade once we start riding. FYI bring lots of water...It's dusty and hot out there. See you all Friday! :thumbsup::devil:

There is a grove of trees we can park in for a little shade. You could really park anywhere. We even saw a few trucks way out there.

Hopefully we'll see more bikini clad women on dirtbikes again! :thumbsup::D:lol::devil::awww::lol:

Sounds good Josh. I'll bring the camera for the carnage :devil::thumbsup:

BTW, are we meeting at the burger place @ 1:30 or the riding area?

Keith, at the riding area. See ya Fri

Its probably about a half hour drive from where your at Keith. Maybe forty minutes.