Sign in to follow this  

New Post for Meeting up w/ So Cal People to Ride

So your saying you want to charge it huh?

Don't tempt me :thumbsup: I'm going to wear shorts just for this reason tomorrow--so I remember to not screw myself up. :devil:

HAHA!!! for once I might not be the slowest rider!!!!

But you'll still fall the most :awww::lol::D

OK guys, I just HAVE to know where this is!!!! I live in Temecula. Help me out. Is this legal? This looks really cool!

I don't think I can do Friday. Do you ever go weekends? Does it get crowded?

Let me know the next time, please.

DJ, are you going?

The pics were taken at A street in Elsinore. On Friday they are talking about Lawrence Welk Village. :thumbsup: Neither of them are crowded.

Take the Deer Springs Road off the 15. It is just North of Escondido. Go west towards the AM/PM and we will be in the park and ride right in front of the store. See you tomorrow.

I'm going to try and make it this evening. It's going to mean getting out of work early to sit in that parking lot we call I-15 but it sounds like it would be worth it! :thumbsup: Hope to meet you guys out there.

Dale

So your saying you want to charge it huh?

Don't tempt me :awww: I'm going to wear shorts just for this reason tomorrow--so I remember to not screw myself up. :lol:

HAHA!!! for once I might not be the slowest rider!!!!

But you'll still fall the most :D:devil::thumbsup:

:lol::D :D :snore::awww:

I'm getting so good at crashing that I'm thinking of changing my name to Crash Bandicoot! :lol: :lol:

See you guys tonight.

Hey all, next time you hit the deer springs trails drop me a line. I've been working on a couplle trials out there over the past couple years. I can't tell you about them, you'll just have to see for yourself. Besides It's hard to explain where to turn and what hill and stuff.

I'm usually on a Husky, but sometimes a KTM380.

How about the Mountain bike DH trail, anyone hit that yet?

Later, Tony

HuskyTone-

You sound like you know the area pretty well. Have you ever been down in that valley (GPS says its Guist Rd.) where there are those jumps? (i've been down that far once, but turned back) Its close to some houses so I don't know if we'll be harassed for being so close. It would be nice to ride some new trails. When we go out there, we usually make the loop from Arco, along the freeway, all the way to LW Court, then back to Arco on Champaigne Road. Maybe we'll find some new trails tonight to mix it up a bit. :thumbsup:

Where's the DH mountain bike trail? I'll do it :devil:

Well went back to the house during lunch and loaded up the truck. Now I'm sitting here at work looking out the window at my bike sitting in the back of my truck waiting for me to come out and show it some love. :thumbsup::devil:

2 hours and 20 minutes till FRRRRRRRREEEEDDDOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!

Hoping I can con the boss into letting us out early because I still haven't picked up the new brake lever. You and I can be broken lever twins for the day Keith. :awww:

HuskyTone-

You sound like you know the area pretty well. Have you ever been down in that valley (GPS says its Guist Rd.) where there are those jumps? (i've been down that far once, but turned back) Its close to some houses so I don't know if we'll be harassed for being so close. It would be nice to ride some new trails. When we go out there, we usually make the loop from Arco, along the freeway, all the way to LW Court, then back to Arco on Champaigne Road. Maybe we'll find some new trails tonight to mix it up a bit. :thumbsup:

Where's the DH mountain bike trail? I'll do it :devil:

DH run: If you leave the Arco, go to the left and find the old paved road.(don't go to the normal trail system, down in the gully) stay on the Arco side. Take the pavment all the way to the top. It will dead end. the start of the DH trail is up a bit ahead of you, but you can't moto up it. Turn around and head back down, when you see a slick rock area on your left, turn down the rock face (down, and I mean down, like drop off). There are some cool stunts and bridges and some doubles at the bottom. Be carefull, it was all made for the weight of a MTB, not a moto.

Have fun and be cool to the DHers if they are working on the trail.

-T

When you have completed this mission, I will send you on another.

Ughhhh!!! :thumbsup: It looks like I'm not going to be able to get out of work in time to meet up with you guys. Maybe next time.

What do you guys have going for the weekend?

I got the inlaws in town this weekend, but next weekend I am taking a few guys out to Gordons Well by Yuma, yes it is hot, but we camp right next to the aquaduct and go for a dip to cool off.

Is the deer springs exit north or south of the fallbrook exit?

It's about 5-6 miles north of the 78. halfway to the 76.

Great riding with all 4 of you guys tonight (as usual) :thumbsup: We tried some new trails that we hadn't done before. One single track in particular took us all the way to a shack in this valley. We kept going and ended up on I-15. Waiting on the side of the shoulder for an opening to race to the Deer Springs Exit was fun. Good thing most of us are street legal. :devil:

hmmmmm? Saturday? tell me more. Do I need a dualsport? I got one but I would prefer one of my other bikes!