Sign in to follow this  

This weekned?

OK, the plans the wife and I for this weekend fell through, now we are looking for someone to ride with...anyone doing anything this weekend?

Looking for anywhere to go. I know there are some big riding trips going on, just looking for someone to tag along with. The wife and I were going to go out with some friends, but they cancelled and I don't wanna sit at home all weekend. I am thinking about going out to "A" Street, the place we went today, had a pretty good time and the wife will be able to ride the quad out there too...

On Monday we're going to Gorman to ride. I'm bringing the kids and my brother. Memorial day wasn't bad on Monday because everyone was pretty much done. We'll just be cruising around on the easy trails since my kids are still learning. You're welcome to ride with us if you want to and my daughter rides a quad.

XR-

Thanks. We had kinda planned to be back in Oceanside by Monday and getting ready for work. Thanks for the invite anyway though. Guess we are stuck at home this weekend. :thumbsup:

Anyone else? Nice and easy riding for the most part. Any other dads want to bring their kids? Was reading an older post about some of the easier trails and some to avoid because of sand as to try and make this ride enjoyable. The last time we were up there my son had to switch rides with a quad rider to get back to camp. The sand just flat wore him out. Post up soon. We'll be staging at Edison campground this time. Easy to find and fun to ride. :thumbsup:

XR-

Thanks. We had kinda planned to be back in Oceanside by Monday and getting ready for work. Thanks for the invite anyway though. Guess we are stuck at home this weekend. :thumbsup:

I'm in OC right now.