Sign in to follow this  

Rausch on Sunday the 5th. Come on out.

There will be a group of us coming up first thing in the morning, me on my CRF 450, DE426 on his new YZ250, a husband and wife on YZF250's, and a rather large black man on an RM250, you cant miss us. I will be driving a lifted Jeep Wrangler with Swampers and black rims, we will also have a Nissan Titan and a Nissan Pathfinder. We always bring a grill and grub so stop on over. We will probably be in the back of the parking lot on the left hand side.

We will be there!

My uncle on a 2004 CRF450, #98, My other uncle on an '86 CR500, yellow plated #9, my dad on a 2000 YZF426, #47, and me, 2004 KTM 450SX, #523, and I MAY sport out my Bubba gear - so I will not be easy to miss. We always park on the "center" row, facing the road, at the very end towards the sign in stand.

I do not know exactly when we'll be there, (probably mid-day), but we were going to go out tonight, but I have a tire to put on, and dad has a headset to put in, so we won't head up till tomorrow.

My uncles only really ride the natural track (they aren't big fans of jumps) so we will probably be riding that track the most, but I plan on hitting up the main track alot too, as they are no longer allowing any quads on it, so the dirt should remain nice. I wish it would rain tonight though - it's going to be a watering fest...

Hey deathwishbiker, it was great riding with you and I was able to finally get that bog off of idle eliminated thanks to your stubby screwdriver. We will have to catch up again, I want a rematch with fresh legs and arms cause you were rippin! :thumbsup:

Cool!

We go every weekend! :thumbsup:

I was not feeling too motivated yesterday for some odd reason. I just had a funny feeling. Not sure what it was, but I couldn't keep going anytimne I would have been out front. I had to have someone in front of me to want to keep going! It was very odd....

We should be going to Rocket Raceway sometime shortly.....

Are you gonna do Budds Creek in a couple of weeks, cause we'll be there and make sure to leave some room for your rig. (For the HS that is).

Nah.

Dad and I discussed going to Budds to do a race sometime, (MX), but we have a hard time justifying a 3 and a quarter hour drive or so for a race.

We did it got a hare scramble when we FIRST started riding, but man, that was a nightmare. We've really just become professional practice riders - as we enjoy racing each other ALL DAY, not just 4 laps.