Sign in to follow this  

Alpinestar motocross gear

I have been searching for alpinestar techstar motocross gear, and have had no luck finding a dealer here in the states. I recieved an email from Alpinestar headquarters in Italy yesterday stating that alpinestar gear (except the boots and knee dragger stuff)is only available in europe, japan and australia. Now to get to my ? are there any tt memebers from any of these countries that would be willing to purchase the gear and ship it to me here in the states. If so pm me for details on shipping, payment and specifics on gear, i would be more than happy to compensate for your time and trouble. :thumbsup:

That would be sick. No one else would have the same gear as you.

I won a pair of alpinestar mx gloves on ebay from a guy that was stationed overseas. they are great gloves. If you hook up with someone let me know.

I could probably help you out if you really had to have the alpinestars gear, gear is quite expensive over here though. I buy all mine out of the bargain bin all top quality but racers apparently cant wear last seasons gear :thumbsup:

Seriously though just looking at pants I have fox 360's and thor core 3's (i think) and both of these go for about AUS$300 a pair. Id still be happy to help you out though, let me know.

I bought Alpinestars Gear (a couple sets now) and have been wearing it for a few years. Quality of the gear is excellent. And you won't look just like everyone else!

There must be some licensing or legal reason the mx gear isn't sold here.

Here's where I got it: http://www.customlids.co.uk/offroad/astar/astar.htm They'll take your credit card # and ship the gear to your door. I emailed a couple questions first and they responded quickly and I didn't have any problems with their service.

I looked at the website and prices have gone up a lot since I bought it last....in Spring '03. Maybe some of it will be on closeout soon. If nothing else, there's nice pictures!

I bought Alpinestars Gear (a couple sets now) and have been wearing it for a few years. Quality of the gear is excellent. And you won't look just like everyone else!

There must be some licensing or legal reason the mx gear isn't sold here.

Here's where I got it: http://www.customlids.co.uk/offroad/astar/astar.htm They'll take your credit card # and ship the gear to your door. I emailed a couple questions first and they responded quickly and I didn't have any problems with their service.

I looked at the website and prices have gone up a lot since I bought it last....in Spring '03. Maybe some of it will be on closeout soon. If nothing else, there's nice pictures!

Well done :thumbsup: i just need to figure out the exchange rate and i,ll be on my way. Thanks again :devil:

p.s. the email got from Alpinestar corporate, stated that it is a customs issue at this point.