Sign in to follow this  

Yippy my 05's in...

Got the call yesterday. My 05 CRF250R is in...now I have to wait for the loan papers to finish up. Knowing it is in the dealer is even worse then waiting for it to get there. I was going to get an 05 450 but decicded with my lack of dirt experience getting the 250 would be better. This will be my first dirtbike and I can't wait to get on and have some fun. I have been riding sportbikes for the past 6 years and currently ride a CBR954RR. I wanted to get into something new to me so I decided to get a dirtbike. I'll be sure to keep ya'll posted and get some pics up as soon as it gets in my garage.

Dano

Hey Reaper, Congrats on the 05. I've got an 04 CRF250X, and it rocks! Off road is a totally different world. Got any areas in mind to ride? If you're on the northwest side there is always the Red Rock or Pinal Air Park area, Eastside has Wilmot road beyond the prison, and awesome riding around Sonoita if you don't mind a drive. Just be sure to display your plate. They DO check you there. Happy Trails...Joel F.

Hey Reaper, Congrats on the 05. I've got an 04 CRF250X, and it rocks! Off road is a totally different world. Got any areas in mind to ride? If you're on the northwest side there is always the Red Rock or Pinal Air Park area, Eastside has Wilmot road beyond the prison, and awesome riding around Sonoita if you don't mind a drive. Just be sure to display your plate. They DO check you there. Happy Trails...Joel F.

Wilmot road beyond the prison? Where exactly? I live on the east side, and still can't seem to find riding areas. My bike is not plated, maybe I couldn't ride there anyway? Trying to decide between a DRZ or a 250x or maybe waiting to see if the 450x comes out in the near future before I get legal. I am riding a YZF250 now, and don't want to go through the hassle of getting it street legal..... PM me if you feel like riding any of you Tucson folks :thumbsup:...