Sign in to follow this  

Just got my 05 for my birthday today!!!

OH MAN!!! I went to the dealer to put my old CRF150 on consignment since they weren't getting any 250's in for a while. I saw one sitting there and I was like "can I sit on this" the guy said, Yeah sure. It had a "sold" sign on it so I flipped it over. It said "Happy Birthday" and my mom was hiding behind a corner and surprised me.

Thats something you'll never forget, what a great Mom! :thumbsup:

OH MAN!!! I went to the dealer to put my old CRF150 on consignment since they weren't getting any 250's in for a while. I saw one sitting there and I was like "can I sit on this" the guy said, Yeah sure. It had a "sold" sign on it so I flipped it over. It said "Happy Birthday" and my mom was hiding behind a corner and surprised me.

:awww::devil: Damn that stuff only happens in movies.... Ur a lucky lucky person..... I wish i had a 250 :thumbsup:

He's my neighbor....The place we ride is called the "gasline" because it's the trail with pipes underground that feeds the town. haha...thanks for all the replies! I road her today...and OH MAN! I've never felt anything like it.

Man do I love my parents. This is like the first surprise I've gotten. Well anyways...I should introduce myself since I'll be in this forum now. As you can see, I ride a 2005 CRF250. I ride mostly trails with some track. My name's ARI you say it like "R-E" From MASS. And Thats about it!

Congrats on the new bike. Your lucky, my mom hates me riding and tried to bribe me to stop riding. Enjoy the bike.