exhaust for "s"

If its the Yosh pipe for the E model DRZ then I hear it fits on the S but ya have to offest one bolt or something. I'm sure Bronco knows the answer. I ordered my Yosh from motofrugals and not other online stores because the motofrugals web page was the only one I found that listed specifically the S model Yosh full stainles R3 exhaust designated for the DR-Z400S. ?.

They shipped it in the factory box and the instructions booklet inside the box was printed clearly saying this pipe is for the S model. That made me feel great, knowing it was made for the bike. No BS. The pipe fits like a glove. and the bike is so awesome to ride. 440 bucks with the TEC insert kit is big money to spend. I wanted the S model pipe, nothing else. I sure love my Yosh.

Here I go again, if a person were to follow this link to the TT store and went down 1/2 page, right there in yellow, yeah there, what does it say???????? The second yellow bar down, right below the drz400e in the beige bar....Oh yeah, it says DRZ400S part number 00-728. Boy that was tough to find. And then if you figure in the 110% price guarantee you would have actually save money.

How much help was the other site to you on suggestions on where to start with your jetting? Did you even call them and ask? Or even, how much help have they given you learning to ride? Did you meet lots of people on their site to teach you to ride better?

If you want to support another internet bike business that is fine, but if it is something the TT store sells then promoting the other businesses is wrong. I have no particular fondness for the TT store/business especially lately but I still won't advertise other businesses here.

dude, all Yosh pipes fit all DRZ's I have a stock E header and an E slipon and it's the cat'sass. I put an S full system on a buddies S and had the mid-mount had the same issues...

I just use the rear mount and it is fine. :devil::awww:?