Sign in to follow this  

STOLEN MOTORCYCLES

TOLEDO OHIO AREA, ANYONE KNOW BEST WAY TO RECOVER 2 STOLEN BIKES? PW50 & KTM PRO JUN. HOMEOWNERS INS. TELLS ME "NO LAND CONV. VEHICLES COVERED" BASTARDS!!!

TOLEDO OHIO AREA, ANYONE KNOW BEST WAY TO RECOVER 2 STOLEN BIKES? PW50 & KTM PRO JUN. HOMEOWNERS INS. TELLS ME "NO LAND CONV. VEHICLES COVERED" BASTARDS!!!

Have you reported it to the police?

Did you try finger prints ( it works on wood dont let officers bullSI-IiT you)

check local auctions

Check Impound lots

Is there neighborhood kids who like to start trouble around your way like mine? When my bikes got stolen it was on of the punks from the neighborhood.- Called the cops even know we didnt get one bike back had their door kicked in got em arrested and the don't live in my neighborhood no more. Now don't get me wrong don't go accusing people but keep an eye on what goes on.

Get a surveilance camera system hooked up to your computer and have it alarm you when there is movement near where you keep your bikes at night. Got this at my place and it works great, you can also have it page you when you are not home and then you can go online and see what is going on, video will be captured and will ensure a conviction when it comes to court time. :thumbsup:

get new bikes set them out on the lawn, and wait in the bushes with a large hand cannon 357 or larger something that can blow a head clean off :Dj/k but you can wait in the bushes. the motion sensor hooked to the computer is a great ideal, i am more of a personal person, and i like to find the thief myslef, or catch them in the act if possible, i know i know this is dangerous, but god the look on thier face when you hit them with the 10 million candle power spot light and yell lay your worthless a$$'s on the ground NOW is wonderfull to see, or so i am imagining right now. hehe i have never caught any thief who has stolen from me i have had 1 mountain bike, 1 dirt bike, one set of 4 tires and rims taken right off my truck, without the common curtisy of putting blocks under the truck(yep dropped right to the rotors) and 1 sterio system out of my car, so i have some bent up rag i need to vent on some punk a$$ theif, so if you do catch them give me a call i need to let loose on something :thumbsup: i feel your pain man as for the insurance alot of companys are doing this so look out and get extra coverage if needed or switch. good luck :devil:

was away one night at a hotel

I caught some kids trying to get into the trailer arround 2 in the morning i yelled at them woke everyone up and about 10 racing buddies came out of their rooms and boy they ran fast. :thumbsup::devil: &%$#@!