Sign in to follow this  

Elsinore/Mushman 100 mile race?

Can anyone tel me when they have the elsinore 100 mile race that they do in the city, and in the hills, what are the dates? contact info of anyone putting on the race, I live in Bend, oregon and want to do this race, If it's still being put on,Thanks for any help, Pat.H!

Let me know if you find anythng out about this race. I looked all over for this and it doesn't look like they are having it this year. But, I hope I'm wrong.

The race is Novenber 13th,14th, go to goateyewear.com, click on the gfi racing, scroll down till you see the elsinore section, Thanks for all the help, Pat.H!!

The 100 is always the last race on Sunday. I would highly recommend racing this event! Not neccessarily the 100, but at least one of the other classes. I have done it two years and it was a blast (scary start), but a blast!

The only downside is the enormous entry fee(I think it is 95 per class for PRE-entry).

Is there a buddy race?

I raced the buddy race in the Christmas GP at Carlsbad and it had to be the most fun I've ever had. Unfortunately, that won't happen again. :thumbsup: