Sign in to follow this  

Track at the end of hwy109

Some of my friends went to a track at the end of 109 last week. Well, where 109 used to end out by I40. I don't have any info on it but I'll find out here soon I'm sure. I couldn't go, broke collar bone, ribs, separated shoulder.

Please let us know. That would be VERY convenient, BY FAR the closest thing to me...been driving 2hr for everything else.

I'll find out this week! Anyone going to Loretta Lynns? My wife actually said I could go(a day)

glen will you able to ride at Loretta's with a broken collar bone? maybe i can met you there. rss5

glen will you able to ride at Loretta's with a broken collar bone? maybe i can met you there. rss5

met me there!! Yeah, I able. make sure you introduce yourself to me...

glenn try not to be mad at me i was just having a little fun with you. how when & where did you get hurt.

Hey guys,

Anybody ride this track yet? Is it west of the 109 towards the Vulcan quarry or the other direction? Open weekdays?

I ask because I'm going to take a day of work this week to ride & don't really wany to drag my butt all the way to LBL.

Thanks in advance.

Keith

To be honest I probably ran my mouth before I got the facts, supposedly this track is private for invite only..

Edmonton is closer than LBL, but it's motocross, I'm not sure what your looking for.

Glenn

Thanks for the reply. I can't blame the track owners one bit, too many lawsuit-happy people out there. I probably wouldn't want my land torn up by a bunch of strangers either (if I had land). Not an MX guy anyway, it just sounded convenient from Gallatin, maybe a good way to blow off some steam after work or something.

Anyway, what is Edmonton? Close to Sumnner County? Making plans for LBL on Thursday but always looking for something new.

Thanks again.

Keith

Edmonton is 15 minutes the other side of Glasgow on Cumberland parkway. They have a website, somebody will chime in but I think its cumberlandmx.com not 100 percent sure. They have practice on Thursdays at 5:00pm till late. Glasgow is 45 minute from Westmoreland. It's a fun track and maintained well. It cost $15 to practice. Even if your like me and like to putt around it's still fun but it has some good challenging sections also with some good size jumps...