Sign in to follow this  

billet end cap question

I see on Ebay that they have billet aluminium engine covers as well as a billet end cap for the stock exhaust. My question is with this billet end cap. 1: replacing the stock end cap with this one would most likely require carb mods then right :thumbsup: 2: I have an extended fuelscrew on it's way from Kientech, once installed will playing with this remedy the situation :devil:

I do plan to do the 3x3 mod, and get an FMF Q system but that's down the road. I've got Unibiker rad guards, CFC case savers and DOT's that are more important right now. I just want a little more bark, and if it increases power a little all the better, thanks for the help :awww:

I got 1 of those,,,doubt it makes any noticible power increase but sure makes it sound good,,also seemed to eliminate some of the bog i was experiencing, this will not require any carb mods, only intake mods require messin with the carbs. I like em and I saved the stock one in case i need the spark arrester to be legal... :thumbsup:

Was the installation as simple as unbolting the stock cap and bolting on the new cap?