Sign in to follow this  

new cycle shop in Henderson nevada (las vegas)

fellow tt'ers there is a new shop located in henderson nevada its called

RC MOTO SPORTS

122 industrial park road, suit 204

Henderson, NV 89015

702-644-MOTO (6686)

its located off lake mead and 95 ish by the festa henderson

his name is Kyle Reiff nice shop good guys they just opened 2 weeks ago so they dont have lost of parts but will soon 20% off for all marn racers others i dont know but probably just ask gonna buy my stabilizer from him and he will give me 85 bucks off (20%) still a great deal so please help this company out. thanks

mike

Theres a REAL kick ass store just outside of Henderson as well... Its called THUMPER TALK!! :thumbsup::devil::awww:

Thank you for not making me say it first.... :lol:

ya BUT i live in the ghetto called htown and dont want to drive 25-30 MILES to get to thumpertalk but if you want to be asses i will delete the post thumpertalk is great havnt ordered from them yet but will probably never because kyle is a new friend of mine and i might help him out on the weekends thought people might want to know that there is one out there that wont rape you like honda yamaha and all other dealers henderson only has dealers in henderson no real cycle shops

p.s. and people wonder why motorcycles wont go "main stream" :D

Theres a REAL kick ass store just outside of Henderson as well... Its called THUMPER TALK!! :lol::thumbsup::D

Thank you for not making me say it first.... :lol:

ya BUT i live in the ghetto called htown and dont want to drive 25-30 MILES to get to thumpertalk but if you want to be asses i will delete the post thumpertalk is great havnt ordered from them yet but will probably never

:devil:

:D :D :snore: where to start :awww: Well for starters,, the guy your calling an ass is one of the owners of Thumpertalk.

Next,, would you really expect any less for a TT owner, or even the average TT member.. To show support for the FREE site that is TT? And to feel the need to reply to a guys post,, that uses the free space of TT to reach 34K plus members to advertise a shop?

As an Owner Brian had a lot of ways of dealing with your post.. He could have simply deleted it.. Or deleted it, and your account.. Or he could have simply added a plug for his own store, on his own site.... Gee that seems like a pretty nice and considerate option,, don’t ya think?

OK, so you are a long time member (almost 10 months now,, and 54 posts only about a third of those in the bike forums...) and you’ve stated or implied you have no intention of supporting the mechanism that allows you to post,, gives you access to over 34 thousand friends, and fellow bikers... And ya know what,, That’s ok,, :awww: But maybe ya should not post back bitching about others plugging the very things that keeps TT free and available to us all in the community.

Next time you have an issue with your 2002 XR650R .. go ask your new friend for 34,000 opinions on how to fix it : thumbs: Or just keep coming back here,, and ask,, cuz,, that is what TT is for,, Riders helping riders ,, and it will take all of us together to keep the riding areas open to use in the coming years.

Theres a REAL kick ass store just outside of Henderson as well... Its called THUMPER TALK!! :devil::awww::thumbsup:

I stopped by there, but all I could see from the outside was a rack with a sprocket on it and a Eureka vaccuum cleaner. There wasn't a sign with business hours, so I don't even know when they are actually open. I live in Southern Highlands, so it is a ways up there anyways. There are shops much closer to me. My TT purchases will probably just have to be online. Any ThumperTalk stickers for the back window of my truck?