New tire time?

Whatcha guys think? Time for a new tire on the 450? This tire is a Bridgestone M70, which is a special order tire for KTM. You cannot buy this thing I don't think!

It's a nice working tire in raw intermediate terrain, I'll give it that. Infact, it works good all around!

14 hours according to my hourmeter on this tire - and this is what happens to an intermediate/soft terrain tire when you run it on hard/inter terrain.

The tire, the WHOLE WAY AROUND, looks just like this segment! ?

Tire.jpg

I used to turn them around - to save money, but since I realy started to take riding seriously, I will not do that. No braking control at all.

Maxxis tires are my babys!! They don't work QUITE as well as a Dunlop or Bridgestone, but the performace is just about as good as new for the whole life of the tire, not for a ride or two like D & B's, then dropping significantly.

hehe - I do NOT doubt it!

Hense the reason I LOVE Maxxis tires!! I will be putting on an IT and an HT, and I will report back eventually (next decade sometime) when it finally wears out.

Ditto. Everyone in Baja flatted but me and my Maxxis and my buddy with brand new dunlops. I coulda made a fortune fixing tires down there during the 500. I've tried REALL hard to kill my Maxxiss rear and it has exactly 2,630 miles on it. It is finally done. That is after 50/50 street and rocks. ?:devil:

If I were racing MX I'd get another brand of tire, but otherwise NO SIR! :awww:?

OH! Squidward, I meant to tell you......................................................................................................................

?:devil::awww:?:D?:D :D :snore::awww:? ??:(:D :D :D :D :D :D?:( :( ?:D :D :D :D :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :usa:? ?