Sign in to follow this  

Bluff Creek Trauma Festival

Not a good day for the BCC...Brent was the first casualty of the day, We've established that he is capable of jumping a triple but his bike is only able to clear a double. In spite of his injuries to his head shoulder and hip, he couragously was driven back to camp where he sat with a grimace on his face. I heard him tell Ryan "If I die, just bury me with that backhoe thats on the trailer".

Brent is not the only one who will be sore in the morning, Clint and his Woody graphics had a head-on collision with another bike around a sweeping turn, not to mention the secondary collision with a tree...he's OK, just pissed off!

Everyone else did well, mostly shooting the bull instead of riding....like usual.

My wife had a great time, enjoyed meeting everyone, and the baby was thrilled as well.

Add me to the list too, head on with a Quad... :thumbsup::devil::awww: I was coming up a blind hill and he was coming down. I think I set a new record for riding my bike backwards, about 20 feet before I bailed and did my best Carli Patterson roll down the rest of the hill. Just a little road rash on both arms and some side plastic on the bike, and a bent A-arm on the quad :D But other than that, not a bad day.. Glad everyone showed up. :lol:

Well it gets worse, after you left and I'm sure they will post more details, Baja went head on with a 4-wheeler and won. Just a little platic damage I understand. Well I just talked to Brent and he is feeling much better already. We'll see how he feels in the morning. The good news is that after close inspection, the visor on the helmet survived, so Jamie, you are in luck. Looks like you will have a conmplete helmet for your next ride!!! :thumbsup: So at least some good came out of this. How were the brats? :devil:

Whoa! Double posting jinx, buy me a coke. Man the brats were excellent as usual! Thanks Larry!!! :thumbsup:

damn you for beating me to it!!! we must have posted seconds apart!

We're like twins with different mothers. Always thinking the same thing. Scary...

well it was a hot day out there, but i could still ride some more. Can you believe that! When we were sliding down the hill to our death, I said tell me you have full coverage man!! He said nope, liability only. I almost started to cry. I would have just bailed but since he was half paralized I felt bad leaving him behind. the end.

Yeah and Andy, thanks again for letting the wife borrow the TTR. Great, now I gotta go out and buy another bike, what a drag! :thumbsup::devil::awww:

I have 4 more casuilties to report.

Julie: Bruises all over legs and arms and hardpack burns..

Nick: possibly broken thumb (hopefully it is just jammed)

Brandon: Fractured ego and bent forks on CRF 50 :lol:

Josh: Very minor hard pack burn and a scratch( My boy's kicked butt yesterday!!)

Me not a single crash get off or scatch.. Oh yea I have sunburnt shoulders does that count..

my hats off to Baja & Bison you guys are getting major skills!! You will be riding like pros in no time! Did not get to see anyone else ride..

Did not even hear Ryans KTM

And a list of thing I got for free yesterday

BBQ tongs :thumbsup: Thanks Ryan

Salsa :devil: Thank Bill

Orange GOJO hand wipes :awww: Thanks Bryan

New bag of matchlight charcoal :lol: Thanks whoever

New bottle charcoal lighter :D Thanks whoever

And some ass kickin Yama riding on Nicks YZ250F that bike kicks some serious ass you guys can keep your 450's this is the bike I want without a doubt!! Thanks Nick :D

Let us go today I am ready... But alas I have to figure out how to get bent forks straightened> Damn

Freeloader!! Yeah, I agree hats off to Bison. He is by far getting the most improved rider of the year award. And to think he did all that on that heavy DRZ! The dude has mad skills fo shizzle, yo.

No doubt who has an old cheerleading trophy we can give him... I bet ryan does we can scratch ryans name out and put Bryans in or just put a B in the front of the name... (that made sense right)

An old cheerleading trophy... :thumbsup: Jeez, I'll have to rummage through all my old boxes of stuff from my ballerina/gymnastics/cheerleading days. Oh wait, now I remember, since I was never GAY I wouldn't have any of that stuff.

Freeloader!! Yeah, I agree hats off to Bison. He is by far getting the most improved rider of the year award. And to think he did all that on that heavy DRZ! The dude has mad skills fo shizzle, yo.

Aw Shucks. :lol: I'm not that good. It is only because I went from ZERO skills to some skills. I still hate mud. I don't need a trophy. I already have lots from my ballerina days. I remember Baja posting some of my pictures a while ago. :D:devil::awww:

XR, you are welcome for the charcoal and the fluid. :D Hope Brent heals fast and survives his wife. LOL :lol::D So Andy, who are you sending the bill to :thumbsup: