Sign in to follow this  

New Forum!

While we have the bike specific forums, covering the technical aspects of each machine that are used for pit bike riding/racing, this forum is a non-bike specific place to talk about pit bikes for both for recreation and racing. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Actually this thread just turned a year old.

And yea, &%$#@!??? Noboy pays attention to dates or the fact that this must have been the FIRST thread in this forum.

sure i do, it is the original pit bike, a 1978 atc 70, and i also use my 04 crf 80 as a pit bike, its not a "50" or "50 replica" but they are both a blast to ride, and work great in the pits. especially the 70, it's a classic thumper, and the 80 is already diled in as it is, all it needed was a pipe.

oh yeah and the reason for the post was that is was the first post and has been just over a year and i was looking at how far it has come in just a short time, did'nt think i would get anyone upset, sorry to take you all down memory lane, it wont happen again.

Lol, not upset, just wondered what the hell was going on lol.

Its cool, sometimes it is neat to bring old old threads back to life.

no hard feelings here, i was just looking around the forum to see the difference in opinions and how the pit bike scene has grown and the amount of bikes there are now compared to then, got a little bored with the, "whats the best" questions. and decided to look back. seeing now that this is not just a trend, like some might have suggested, most trends don't last this long like the whole little pocket rocket thing. anyways thats what was going on in my head when i posted this.