If you could own TWO bikes, which pair is the best? (No street bikes)

Tenere 700
KTM/husky 300 tpi

I have the 250 tpi now, but the more I ride, the more I realize I should have gone with the 300 tpi lol. 700 tenere is just for county road exploration, scouting, highway 80 mph+ hop etc. I also love me some exploring and think the 700 is the perfect one for that 

• Like 1

Well....like some others, lets go with 3.  I like what I've got:

2015 KTM 300 XC - primary bike

2012 Beta Evo 300 Factory Edition - trials bike

2006 KTM 450 EXC - for dual sport

If I were gonna change something, it'd be the 450. A modern 500 would be better. I have no desire for a big ADV bike.

Edited by dmac1
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Huskydog14 said:

I think I have a good pair  a 2014 Husky TE 300 for the tight gnarly stuff and a 2018 Husky  FE501 for the adventure stuff

If colorado wasn't such a high speed state the 501 would have been on my list. Almost every road people go 75 80 mph ?

• Like 1

Just 2 huh.. well I’m already kind of there or close already to having all I ever want.  . If being picky Id just go a little newer. Say a 2015 Beta 500 rrs. I like that last t year carbed 4t.

...and a 2020 Beta 300 race edition with suspension revalve sprung etc..if being picky..

I have a Beta 525 rs which is great even if older and my 15’ 300 rr is great too. 

Maybe a Beta 200 rr could be a good tight trails bike?? Maybe next?? What  I got is plenty good though.  I got a project old 430cr 82’ Husky and a 12 350 race edition that is a great bike too. Those fill in the blanks of whatever I might want.. The 200 rr could be a replacement for the 300 rr but I love my 300.

My old 525 was great from new . 

Edited by hawaiidirtrider
  • Like 1

NOTICE!!!   IF YOU DONT LIKE COOKIES (in your computer) don't use the first 2 links!!                                                                                                                                         Sorry! I just followed the links (after posting this) and they have COOKIES (what else is new right!?!)     anyway...                                                          I really like this one!       (F@#!NG EUROPEANS GET ALL THE GOOD CH!T)                                                                                                                                                                    https://issuu.com/hobnobmag/docs/enduro_eng/16        I would also want all the TASTY BITS to turn that bike into this next one.....                                                https://issuu.com/hobnobmag/docs/enduro_eng/14         (that still counts as 1 bike though RIGHT?!?)    IF IT DOES THAN here is number 2 but first a disclaimer. I know you said "NO STREET BIKES" technically, my next choice is not a "STREET BIKE" its just street legal (SORTA)                                                                      https://www.bikeexif.com/yamaha-tz750-flat-track-racing-motorcycle                                                                                                                      I am not saying that I could ride that MONSTER, but I have the utmost respect for those that can (and did). PLUS.. I just think IT'S COOL AF and starting it every few weeks or so would really piss off the neighbors (the ones that aren't cool)           

Edited by 00boob
COOKIE!