Sign in to follow this  

Help me w/keeping time!

Hey guys I need your help! I have the speed to win enduros but not the knowledge of how to keep time with my ICO computer? Someone please fill me in with the basics on how to program my computer and keep decent time. Thanks. Shaun :thumbsup:

What model ICO do you have? For instance the Checkmate computer takes all the figuring out of it. It tells you when to enter a chack point and when to hand back (if your early). It also tells you where there are "possibles", this means where it is within the rules to have a check point. Because if it is not "possible" o have a check point within the next bit of distance, then you want to hammer it.

How much knowledge do you have for time keeping now? Do you understand how to set your watch to be "on your minute" from the official time?

Time keeping is pretty difficult to write out here but I have some goods areticles that I got from the internet that I will look up and give you the links to.

I did Ok at my first enduro with a watch and odo placed sixth open C. If you could post those sites it would be great info to share. I've only read tips that are on the blackjack enduro website, it was just enough to get familier with rules ans reg.

Hey mainjet thank you for your reply! My computer is a checkmate and I really dont even know how to program it, I guess this would be a good place to start knowing how. If you have any links that will show directions for programing i would really appreciate it. E-mail me at this address...

. Ddailey80@aol.com thanks. shaun :thumbsup: