Sign in to follow this  

Acerbis stuff to fit 89 xr250

I'm looking for ANY Acerbis Parts to fit 1989 XR250. As long as they aren't broken just about any other condition is ok. Weird I know but if ya got anything...............

The rear (and front) fender on the older 250's was the same as those found on the XR600R, which was also white right up until 1999. Baja Designs has the Acerbis rear fender that is an OEM clone but without the tail light well moulded into it, which is kind of a cool piece (BD part number 180022).

There was a site (I think it was fourstrokesonly) that had a nice summary of all the fenders and styles, with pictures...

:thumbsup:

BTW the first person that gives me the tail light cover from one wins a grant, and a fender of your choice.

Did I mention I was serious, in need and willing to spend?

In a related question, what about the side panels. Are the XR600 sidepanels a match with the XR250's?

BT

This tail light is cool I just bought one. It fits the Acerbis 2000 XR rear fender. But it would fit anything that has a flat surface bigger than 2in wide x3.5in long plus its real flexible (more like rubber than plastic) I have smashed it directly on a tree with out incident. The price turned me off initally but it was worth it I think it was $22.00 or so

http://www.acerbis.com/p108_taillight/7027.html