Sign in to follow this  

First Race Results

Hey sry that i didnt get to post my results sooner i was so busy latly with Labor day and all. but any ways i enterd 13-24 which is anywhere from 125c riders to 125 a riders and anyone frm 13 years old to 24, and i entered 125C. they ran 1 heat race and 1 final. With my luck the 13-24 class was the first race of night. i was soo nervous and got a very bad start because i started in 2nd gear which made me wheelie and i ended up like dead last just in the start but by the first corner i was in 17 place out of 20 which isnt too bad for my first race. i ended up taking it easy becuase it was my first race, but i finished 16 place. in the finale of 13-24 class the first lap i started to pick up pace and the way the jumps are set up the faster riders can hit them as a 100 foot table top or the slower rider can hit it as a lil double. so i started out hitting them as a little double because there where riders in front of me who i would have hit. but the first lap i came into the first jump prolly like 12th place and i hit the jump 4th gear pinned cause i was gonna hit the table top not double it up and i ended up landing on a guy and going over the handle bars 4th gear pinned. and let me tell u it hurt like a [@#$%&*!]. alls i rember is hitting with my head first and then just rolling and rolling. i got up with out any help and i felt like i had to puke but i never. than my hand guards where pushed all the way to my clutch so i had to have the yellow flag guy pull my clutch out with the hand guards so i could drive it off to the pits. and all that i did was fix up handguards and twist my forks back into place lol. ok the 125 c class was alot better my heat race i got a great start like 8 place or so and ended up getting 8th place also. in my final 125c race i got 10th place out of 20 also. which isnt to bad for my first race. any ways thanks for all the help and i plan on practicing there alot so i can get better and race there again.

you may want to try practicing the part about looking where you will land before launching. Landing on top of someone is not the preferred method.

You never mentioned it, but you did go check on the rider you landed on didnt you?

no worries i just landed on his back fender from what i recall and he kept going. and yes im very happy for 125 c class.

Whilst you seem like you can ride pretty good, id reccommend practicing the testosterone jumps in practice and racing within the confines of your practice speed. Smooth fast and reliable beats guys that over commit and stack it on race day. Glad to heqar you survived - just.

Glad to hear you did good.Any race were you can walk away from was a good one.I would suggest Keeping up the pratice and then dominate your class then move up to B class.Good luck :thumbsup: