Sign in to follow this  

new Photos of My Black n Blue DRZ

Here's a shot of my 03 DR-Z400S from today's ride.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/MyFotoAlbum/Elkins%20Flat%20090404/IMG_0517.jpg

The bad boy DRZ has come a long way in a year. :thumbsup::devil: all mods courtesy of the DRZ forum. you guys rock!!

here I am ripping on it!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/MyFotoAlbum/Elkins%20Flat%20090404/IMG_0522.jpg

Looks pretty good, but if you want a badazz DRZ...it has to be all black :thumbsup::devil::D:awww::lol: :lol:

Holy SHEET BigBob You must be big - flat footed and bent knees while sitting on your bike. I'm 6'1" and can't go flat footed and my sag is set correctly.

Nice bike!

The bike has been re-sprung for my weight. I'll have to check the sag again. It does look a bit saggy in that pic, but its actually pretty stiff and doesn't move much when I sit on it. With the tall moose seat and BigDR's bar risers I feel real good on the bike. You should have seen the look of the suzuki sales guy in the store when I first sat on a 400 and told him I want this bike :thumbsup:

the bike squished down to the floor under my 6'5" 260 lbs bulk. he tried to sale me that pig 650 and I said no way, so the only way he would sale me the DRZ is to order the correct Race Tech shock spring as part of the purschase. I replaced the forks springs later.

The bike and I do well together.

It looks great :thumbsup:

Now if only that guy in the pic could find his helmet in the back of that toyota.... :devil:

that's superslyco.... he's a XR400 rider... they're not the sharpest pencils in the box. :thumbsup:

I think I saw a blue 05 S when I was driving past the dealer. Are they making them in blue again?

that's superslyco.... he's a XR400 rider... they're not the sharpest pencils in the box. :awww:

:lol::devil: Nice bike Bigbob...what tires you running :D:thumbsup:

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who looks like an adult riding a kid's bike when out and about on my DRZ!

I don't have any problem sitting on my bike with both feet firmly planted on the ground either... :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: Hey,

For a dumbass, he sure drives a nice truck! :lol:

Anytime you boys wanna race!!!!! :D

Last Suzuki I owned broke in HALF off a jump! Just be tender with it, it should last! :awww:

Me and my old bike............enough said!!! :devil:

I think I saw a blue 05 S when I was driving past the dealer. Are they making them in blue again?

Yes I saw the 05 blue DR-Z400S yesterday with that two tone seat - UGLY!!

that's superslyco.... he's a XR400 rider... they're not the sharpest pencils in the box. :lol:

:D:awww: Nice bike Bigbob...what tires you running :thumbsup::devil:

those are Michlen m12s in front and a stock KTM bridgstone something in the rear I bought from a KTM 300 guy for cheap - he had switched it after two rides.

I don't run DOT tires as I'm 95% dirt. I like the M12 front, but will try the pirrelli mt 16 soon which is DOT btw.... and for rear I'll go with a Michlein S12 next time.